Old July 26th 08, 10:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default GC 's move e4

New game between GetClub Easy Level vs IVAN 60 sec/ move

GetClub-Easy IVAN -60sec

White Black

1. e4

Waiting for IVANs move.

Bye
Sanny

Old July 26th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

E-7 to E-5 ......

Remember if you do not see a move from me in two days you know
something is wrong so just e mail me personally ..

Sat morn now 6.52 AM ..I just woke up but i mite go back to sleep.

I will move morning and night , before and after work.....

This should be a good game , you have improved GC ...

Old July 26th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played P-d4 (Pd2-d4)

GetClub-Easy IVAN -60sec
White Black

1. e4 e5
2. d4

If we loose thread we can restart a new thread with list of moves.
Play whenever you are free.

Bye
Sanny

Old July 26th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

E-5 x D-4 , pawn takes pawn

First blood ..

ivan -0.3 ..

Old July 27th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played Qxd4 (Qd1xd4)

GetClub-Easy IVAN -60sec
White Black

1. e4 e5
2. d4 exd4
3. Qxd4

Took your pawn by Queen.

Old July 27th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Knight B-8 to C-6 ..

Knight attacking queen....

ivan - 0.3.....

This is my morning move and i will check when i get home from work
tonight ....

Ivan is not letting GC grab the center like it normally does ..

Old July 28th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played Q-d5 (Qd4-d5)

GetClub-Easy IVAN -60sec
White Black

1. e4 e5
2. d4 exd4
3. Qxd4 Nc6
4. Qd5

Played Queen forward.

Old July 28th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Knight G-8 to F-6

attacking the queen

Old July 28th 08, 09:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played Q-d3 (Qd5-d3)

GetClub-Easy IVAN -60sec
White Black

1. e4 e5
2. d4 exd4
3. Qxd4 Nc6
4. Qd5 Nf6
5. Qd3

Played Queen to d3 saving the pawn.

Old July 28th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Bishop F-8 to C-5

Ivan - 0.2

still a even game ..

i have to work longer today so my move will be later tonight....