Old July 28th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default Abusive Remarks and New Controversy on Susan Polgar Blogspot

Abusive Remarks and New Controversy on Susan Polgar Blogspot

The following was posted on the Susan Polgar blogspot before 9:00 PM
yesterday and is still there more than 14 hours later. Since Susan
instantly deletes anything she does not like, it is clear that she
approves these messages. The second is especially objectionable
because it impersonates my daughter Shamema Honzagool. I am sure that
my real daughter, whose name is Shamema Honzagool, did not write this.
She knows how to spell my and her last name. She is the only Shamema
Honzagool in the entire world.

The new controversy arises from the fact that Susan claims on her
blogspot that Jerry Nash, the USCF Scholastic Director, invited her to
represent the US at the World Cup of Football in Dresden, Germany last
year, which had a chess exhibition event on the side it called the
Woman's World Cup, which was not a FIDE event and is not to be
confused with the real FIDE World Championship by the same name.

If Jerry Nash really did this, which I doubt, he was acting as an
individual, not as a USCF official, because if it was an official
invitation, either the US Woman's Champion or the highest rated player
should have been invited and Susan was neither of these. Jerry Nash
has done a few outrageous things in the past such as sending himself
to the World Youth Championships in Turkey at USCF Expense, even
though he is only a 1728 rated player, so he needs to be asked about
this.

The following remarks all appear on the Susan Polgar Blog at

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2008...-for-uscf.html

SusanPolgar said...
"I will try to explain this again. (I do not know what happened to my
last explanation).

The USCF did NOT invite her play in the 2006 Women's World Football
Cup in Dresden, Germany. The USCF had nothing to do with that event
and did not even know about it. Nor did FIDE. Susan was personally
invited to attend, it had nothing to do with the USCF. It was
primarily a football event with chess on the side, which is the reason
why a picture was published of Susan kicking a football."

This is the 2nd time you are giving misinformation. You are completely
incorrect. I was NOT invited by the organizer. The organizer in
Dresden never contacted me. They sent out invitations to 32
federations, one of which is the USCF. I was invited by the USCF. The
invitation came directly from Jerry Nash.

If I declined my invitation, it would have gone to the next player
which was Irina Krush. I received no appearance fees or special
condition from the USCF or the organizer. I competed with the same
condition as the other players.

Susan Polgar
Saturday, July 26, 2008 10:01:00 PM CDT

Anonymous said...
Don't worry Susan. Anon 9:53 is just another uninformed troll. Simply
ignore idiot who's afraid to put his own name next to his lies.
Saturday, July 26, 2008 10:03:00 PM CDT

Jack-Ass Exterminator said...
Anon 10:00 am is no other than Jack-Ass Laugherty back from the toilet
regions of cyberspace called rec.chess.politics.

If the jack-ass would discover a better oulet for his impotence like
killing bugs or making farting-noises with his arm-pits, then maybe he
would get off the Internet and get a life!

Log off Jack-ass!
Sunday, July 27, 2008 8:54:00 PM CDT

Shamema Honagool said...
Jack-ass Exterminator,

It wasn't judge Laughing-boy who is speading his filth in Susan's
blog. My Internet records show that it was the Real Sam Sloan who has
been posting and infact is Anon 10:00 AM.

The proof is right he
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...a6f80806650c2#

Sam Slaon is the turd that emerged from the posterior of humanity's
backside. Someone needs to flush him now out of respect for all
humanity. He stinks and is old and wrinkly too.
Sunday, July 27, 2008 9:14:00 PM CDT

Ishi depressed said...
http://groups.google.com/group/
rec.games.chess.politics/
browse_thread/thread/
1d1a6f80806650c2#
Sunday, July 27, 2008 9:16:00 PM CDT
Old July 28th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Jul 28, 10:20 am, samsloan wrote:
Abusive Remarks and New Controversy on Susan Polgar Blogspot

The following was posted on the Susan Polgar blogspot before 9:00 PM
yesterday and is still there more than 14 hours later. Since Susan
instantly deletes anything she does not like, it is clear that she
approves these messages. The second is especially objectionable
because it impersonates my daughter Shamema Honzagool. I am sure that
my real daughter, whose name is Shamema Honzagool, did not write this.
She knows how to spell my and her last name. She is the only Shamema
Honzagool in the entire world.

(Snip)

And this surprises you how? Aren't you suing the Trolgars over just
such impersonation?
Old July 28th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

The Historian wrote:
On Jul 28, 10:20 am, samsloan wrote:
Abusive Remarks and New Controversy on Susan Polgar Blogspot

The following was posted on the Susan Polgar blogspot before 9:00 PM
yesterday and is still there more than 14 hours later. Since Susan
instantly deletes anything she does not like, it is clear that she
approves these messages. The second is especially objectionable
because it impersonates my daughter Shamema Honzagool. I am sure that
my real daughter, whose name is Shamema Honzagool, did not write this.
She knows how to spell my and her last name. She is the only Shamema
Honzagool in the entire world.

(Snip)

And this surprises you how? Aren't you suing the Trolgars over just
such impersonation?

I think they've pulled it. I really have to Laugh at how they think
every critical, anonymous post must be from me. They claimed that this
past Saturday, but I was out of town for the weekend and didn't even
look at her site.
Old July 28th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Jul 28, 12:44 pm, Brian Lafferty wrote:
The Historian wrote:

And this surprises you how? Aren't you suing the Trolgars over just
such impersonation?

I think they've pulled it. I really have to Laugh at how they think
every critical, anonymous post must be from me. They claimed that this
past Saturday, but I was out of town for the weekend and didn't even
look at her site.

No. They have not pulled it. It still says,
"Anon 10:00 am is no other than Jack-Ass Laugherty back from the
toilet regions of cyberspace called rec.chess.politics."

Note that "Jackass Lafferty" was the name that The Fake Sam Sloan a/k/
a Paul Truong called you repeatedly in 2007. This indicates that
Truong is the actual author of these supposedly "anonymous" posts.

Old July 28th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:01:00 -0700 (PDT), samsloan
wrote:

No. They have not pulled it. It still says,
"Anon 10:00 am is no other than Jack-Ass Laugherty back from the
toilet regions of cyberspace called rec.chess.politics."

Note that "Jackass Lafferty" was the name that The Fake Sam Sloan a/k/
a Paul Truong called you repeatedly in 2007. This indicates that
Truong is the actual author of these supposedly "anonymous" posts.

No, it doesn't. Anybody who's familiar with the FSS output could drop
that phrase into a post.

Jeez, Sam, you're getting as bad as Innes with your textual analysis.

Old July 28th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
Rob Rob is offline

wrote:
No. They have not pulled it. It still says,
"Anon 10:00 am is no other than Jack-Ass Laugherty back from the
toilet regions of cyberspace called rec.chess.politics."
Note that "Jackass Lafferty" was the name that The Fake Sam Sloan a/k/
a Paul Truong called you repeatedly in 2007. This indicates that
Truong is the actual author of these supposedly "anonymous" posts.

No, it doesn't. Anybody who's familiar with the FSS output could drop
that phrase into a post.

*Jeez, Sam, you're getting as bad as Innes with your textual analysis.

And "Jack-Ass Laugherty" only sounds like "Jack-Ass Lafferty" and it
still would prove nothing. Everyone who called you Spam Sloan was not
Neil Brennen.

But I will agree that such posts belong nowhere and I am glad the
removed them. Too bad the same cannot be done with the Usenet.
Old July 28th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Dear Bill Hall,

Thank you for your letter exposing the fact that Susan Polgar has
(once again) lied about this matter.

However, I fail to understand why you are demanding an apology from
me. The only thing I said negative about Jerry Nash is that he went to
Turkey at USCF expense which I feel is inappropriate for a player
rated 1728.

If I am mistaken and Jerry Nash did not go to Turkey or if he went but
not at USCF expense, then I will most readily apologize for saying
that.

However, if Jerry Nash did go to Turkey at USCF expense, I will most
certainly not apologize for saying that, especially in view of the
weak financial condition of the USCF.

Again, in any case, I want to thank you for responding to this letter
and for exposing the falsehood in Susan Polgar's blog posting.

Sam Sloan

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Bill Hall wrote:

All,

To clarify the matter, here (below) is the invitation sent to
Susan for the World Cup. The office had nothing to do with selecting
participants for this event.

Mr. Sloan,

I demand an apology on behalf of Jerry Nash for your false
assertions and the absurd insinuations relating to him. You behavior
is unacceptable and I draw the line when it comes to my staff. If you
continue to reference my staff in such fashion, I will personally file
ethics charges against you.

Regards,

Bill Hall

Old July 29th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

OK. Fine.

I apologize for saying that Jerry Nash went to Turkey at USCF expense
since, as you have explained, he did not go.

However, had he gone, I would not be apologizing. When I was on the
board we learned that the USCF spends $75,000 each year to send a
delegation to the World Youth Championships. The general membership is
not aware of this. The biggest part of this expense is the scholastic
coaches. It costs $9,000 for each scholastic coach that we send. That
includes air fare, room, board and salary. A player rated 1728 can
teach nothing to the players. Even our players in the under-8-years-
old section are stronger than that.

I am in favor of sending our young players to the World Youth.
However, something has to be done about that $75,000 expense.
Otherwise that program, and you, will have to be cut.

Sam Sloan

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Bill Hall wrote:

All,

Jerry Nash did not go to Turkey. However, we are one of few
countries that do not send their people in charge of scholastic chess
to the World Youth. If he had gone, it would have been appropriate and
justifiable. This is what I fine WHOLLY unacceptable:

Jerry Nash has done a few outrageous things in the past such as
sending himself to the World Youth Championships in Turkey at USCF
Expense

This insinuates that Jerry Nash is of questionable character,
which is completely false, as well as being factually inaccurate.

Your apology is now expected.

Old July 29th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

wrote:
No. They have not pulled it. It still says,
"Anon 10:00 am is no other than Jack-Ass Laugherty back from the
toilet regions of cyberspace called rec.chess.politics."
Note that "Jackass Lafferty" was the name that The Fake Sam Sloan a/k/
a Paul Truong called you repeatedly in 2007. This indicates that
Truong is the actual author of these supposedly "anonymous" posts.

No, it doesn't. Anybody who's familiar with the FSS output could drop
that phrase into a post.

Jeez, Sam, you're getting as bad as Innes with your textual analysis.

And that's some feat!