Old July 28th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.conspiracy.jfk,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Seven Days in May, Bobby Fischer's Favorite Book

I am trying to decide whether to reprint the book, "Seven Days in
May", Bobby Fischer's Favorite Book.

The great thing about reprinting this book would be that Dr. Louis
Blair has so much to say about it. I will fill up the back cover and
the introduction inside with quotes from Dr. Blair about what Bobby
Fischer said about this book.

It will be so wonderful to have such a fine and distinguished doctor
as Louis Blair to quote from.

Problem is, I have the book but I cannot find the co-authors to obtain
their permission to reprint the book.

The authors are Fletcher Knebel and Charles Waldo Bailey II.

Fletcher Knebel was born in 1911 and died in 1993.

I cannot find anything about Charles W. Bailey II, mainly because
Charles Bailey is such a common name with thousands of people having
that name.

I have found the obituary of his grandfather, Charles W. Bailey Senior
who died in 1963 at the age of 90 and of his mother Catherine Bailey
who was born in 1903 and married in 1928, but I cannot find anything
about Charles Bailey II. I suspect that Charles Bailey II is still
alive. I believe that he was born in 1930, which would make him 78
now.

If anybody has contact information on Charles Waldo Bailey II, please
let me know.