Old July 29th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default Here is the Paul Truong Bankruptcy Petition

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Q...NkdJMHRjR0E9PQ

Better be fast. This is limited to 100 downloads. Then it will expire.

If there is any problem, let me know.
Old July 29th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer

On Jul 29, 11:23 am, The Historian
wrote:
On Jul 29, 10:04 am, samsloan wrote:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Q...NkdJMHRjR0E9PQ

Better be fast. This is limited to 100 downloads. Then it will expire.

If there is any problem, let me know.

Cue for a frenzy of downloading in Lubbock and Brattleboro. It's the
electronic version of buying all copies of the local newspaper.

Did you get the file without any problems?

Think about the fact that it shows Susan Polgar paid the filing fee
for Truong's bankruptcy petition. This proves that Susan was lying
when she said that Truong was a financial wizard. Turns out that
Susan's ex-husband Jacob Shutzman was supporting both Truong and
Susan.

Old July 29th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer

wrote:

On Jul 29, 10:04 am, samsloan wrote:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Q...NkdJMHRjR0E9PQ

Better be fast. This is limited to 100 downloads. Then it will expire.

If there is any problem, let me know.

Cue for a frenzy of downloading in Lubbock and Brattleboro. It's the
electronic version of buying all copies of the local newspaper.

Did you get the file without any problems?

I didn't try downloading it. I was pointing out a possible response by
the Trolgar's Department of Dirty Tricks.

Think about the fact that it shows Susan Polgar paid the filing fee
for Truong's bankruptcy petition. This proves that Susan was lying
when she said that Truong was a financial wizard. Turns out that
Susan's ex-husband Jacob Shutzman was supporting both Truong and
Susan.

This will make one hell of a novel!
Old July 29th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer

wrote:

On Jul 29, 10:04 am, samsloan wrote:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Q...NkdJMHRjR0E9PQ

Better be fast. This is limited to 100 downloads. Then it will expire.

If there is any problem, let me know.

Cue for a frenzy of downloading in Lubbock and Brattleboro. It's the
electronic version of buying all copies of the local newspaper.

Did you get the file without any problems?

I didn't try downloading it. I was pointing out a possible response by
the Trolgar's Department of Dirty Tricks.

Think about the fact that it shows Susan Polgar paid the filing fee
for Truong's bankruptcy petition. This proves that Susan was lying
when she said that Truong was a financial wizard. Turns out that
Susan's ex-husband Jacob Shutzman was supporting both Truong and
Susan.

This will make one hell of a novel!

I was able to download it, no problem.

I am frankly quite stunned. I am suffering from cognitive dissonance
because I can't believe that other than child support that the two of
them had that little income a month. What with the Polgar Chess
Center, Susan's books, Chess Life articles there is no other income?
When was the World Cup of Chess, was there no prize money for that?

I'm shocked.

Old July 29th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:54:14 -0700 (PDT), Javert
wrote:

I was able to download it, no problem.

I am frankly quite stunned. I am suffering from cognitive dissonance
because I can't believe that other than child support that the two of
them had that little income a month. What with the Polgar Chess
Center, Susan's books, Chess Life articles there is no other income?
When was the World Cup of Chess, was there no prize money for that?

I'm shocked.

But, wouldn't failing to disclose income and assets make the
bankruptcy court, uh....., sort of irritated? Like one might get the
knuckles rapped.... with a 2 by 4 ?

Old July 29th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer

wrote:
I was able to download it, no problem.
I am frankly quite stunned. I am suffering from cognitive dissonance
because I can't believe that other than child support that the two of
them had that little income a month. What with the Polgar Chess
Center, Susan's books, Chess Life articles there is no other income?
When was the World Cup of Chess, was there no prize money for that?
I'm shocked.

But, wouldn't failing to disclose income and assets make the
bankruptcy court, uh....., sort of irritated? Like one might get the
knuckles rapped.... with a 2 by 4 ?

But wasn't it discharged? It's a little late, isn't it? Everyone
signed off on the agreement.
Old July 29th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer

wrote:
I was able to download it, no problem.
I am frankly quite stunned. I am suffering from cognitive dissonance
because I can't believe that other than child support that the two of
them had that little income a month. What with the Polgar Chess
Center, Susan's books, Chess Life articles there is no other income?
When was the World Cup of Chess, was there no prize money for that?
I'm shocked.

But, wouldn't failing to disclose income and assets make the
bankruptcy court, uh....., sort of irritated? Like one might get the
knuckles rapped.... with a 2 by 4 ?

But wasn't it discharged? It's a little late, isn't it? Everyone
signed off on the agreement.

I doubt that it works that way if there was concealment, but I'll
defer to the legal beagles.
Old July 29th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer

wrote:
I was able to download it, no problem.
I am frankly quite stunned. I am suffering from cognitive dissonance
because I can't believe that other than child support that the two of
them had that little income a month. What with the Polgar Chess
Center, Susan's books, Chess Life articles there is no other income?
When was the World Cup of Chess, was there no prize money for that?
I'm shocked.
But, wouldn't failing to disclose income and assets make the
bankruptcy court, uh....., sort of irritated? Like one might get the
knuckles rapped.... with a 2 by 4 ?

But wasn't it discharged? It's a little late, isn't it? Everyone
signed off on the agreement.

I doubt that it works that way if there was concealment, but I'll
defer to the legal beagles.

I suppose if one of the folks Truong owed money to files to reopen the
case..... Did that report have creditor's addresses, Sam?
Old July 29th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer

wrote:
[...]

You still have not downloaded it.

Yes, it did.

Old July 29th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer

wrote:
[...]

I agree that this is all quite shocking. I have started several
messages and then ash canned them as I respond to a torrent of feelings.

I will only say that I believe it is time for Ms. Polgar's true friends
to step up and give her some good advice. She evidently has not gotten
nor listened to any up to this point.
--

"Do that which is right..."

Rev. J.D. Walker