Old August 1st 08, 09:17 AM
Junior Member

Default engine in arena

I have wrote a chess Engine, and it has a text mode and an opening book creator, but I Now attempted a Winboard engine interface, it only just got going as white, but works great in Arean: http://www.playwitharena.com/
the arena software is free as is my engine. I hope Im not spamming here.

My chess Engine is :http://uk.geocities.com/avalomhilly/TextChes.zip

My home page is: http://uk.geocities.com/avalomhilly/...dWargames.html

Im giving you these links so you can be sure of what you download, Please email me if youve done an engine? and want to play against mine.

Mark
Old August 2nd 08, 11:42 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainsworthy View Post
I have wrote a chess Engine, and it has a text mode and an opening book creator, but I Now attempted a Winboard engine interface, it only just got going as white, but works great in Arean: http://www.playwitharena.com/
the arena software is free as is my engine. I hope Im not spamming here.

My chess Engine is :http://uk.geocities.com/avalomhilly/TextChes.zip

My home page is: http://uk.geocities.com/avalomhilly/...dWargames.html

Im giving you these links so you can be sure of what you download, Please email me if youve done an engine? and want to play against mine.

Mark
hello Ive updated it on the same link