Old August 7th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default New GC vs Ivan thread

King G-8 to E-7

still with me Sanny ?

Our thread went to the next page so i just wanted to make sure you can
still see our game

Old August 7th 08, 04:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

* SAT W-7 (16:55) schrieb:

King G-8 to E-7

That was your 30. move. Sanny played
31. Ng6+

still with me Sanny ?

Our thread went to the next page so i just wanted to make sure you can
still see our game

Sanny is using a different interface than you. When the thread is "on
the next page" on your web-tv that doesn't mean anything to Sanny or me.

mfg, simon .... Kd7
Old August 8th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

King E-7 to E-6 ..

Ok i was not sure about that ..when our thread went on to the next page.
Thanks for that info.

How about Toga 2 vs Rybka 3 and post it here ? That would be a good
match up..

Old August 8th 08, 06:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played P-f3 (Pf2-f3)

GetClub-Easy IVAN -60sec
White Black

1. e4 e5
2. d4 exd4
3. Qxd4 Nc6
4. Qd5 Nf6
5. Qd3 Bc5
6. Be3 Nb4
7. Qc4 Be7
8. Nf3 Nxe4
9. Bd3 d5
10. Qd4 Nxd3+
11. cxd3 c5
12. Qxg7 Bf6
13. Qh6 Bxb2
14. Nbd2 Bxa1
15. dxe4 d4
16. Bg5 Qb6
17. Qg7 Rf8
18. Bh6 Qd6
19. e5 Qe7
20. Qxh7 f5
21. Qxe7+ Kxe7
22. Bxf8+ Kxf8
23. 0-0 Bc3
24. Rb1 b6
25. Nc4 Be6
26. Nd6 Bxa2
27. Rd1 f4
28. h3 a5
29. Rd3 a4
30. Nh4 Ke7
31. Ng6+ Ke6
32. f3

You played Ke6, In return GetClub played f3.

If we loose thread we can restart a new thread with list of moves.
Play whenever you are free.

Bye
Sanny

Old August 8th 08, 07:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Pawn C-5 to C-4 attacking rook,

ivan - 2.I

nite

Old August 8th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played R-d1 (Rd3-d1)

GetClub-Easy IVAN -60sec
White Black

1. e4 e5
2. d4 exd4
3. Qxd4 Nc6
4. Qd5 Nf6
5. Qd3 Bc5
6. Be3 Nb4
7. Qc4 Be7
8. Nf3 Nxe4
9. Bd3 d5
10. Qd4 Nxd3+
11. cxd3 c5
12. Qxg7 Bf6
13. Qh6 Bxb2
14. Nbd2 Bxa1
15. dxe4 d4
16. Bg5 Qb6
17. Qg7 Rf8
18. Bh6 Qd6
19. e5 Qe7
20. Qxh7 f5
21. Qxe7+ Kxe7
22. Bxf8+ Kxf8
23. 0-0 Bc3
24. Rb1 b6
25. Nc4 Be6
26. Nd6 Bxa2
27. Rd1 f4
28. h3 a5
29. Rd3 a4
30. Nh4 Ke7
31. Ng6+ Ke6
32. f3 c4
33. Rd1

Played Rook to d1.

Old August 9th 08, 06:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Pawn D-4 to D-3 closing in on the rook..

ivan - 2.3

At the start of the game when ivan took the pawn it did not let GC
control the center like it usually does ..I think that was a big key in
this game ..

Old August 9th 08, 07:13 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played Nxf4 (Ng6xf4)

GetClub-Easy IVAN -60sec
White Black

1. e4 e5
2. d4 exd4
3. Qxd4 Nc6
4. Qd5 Nf6
5. Qd3 Bc5
6. Be3 Nb4
7. Qc4 Be7
8. Nf3 Nxe4
9. Bd3 d5
10. Qd4 Nxd3+
11. cxd3 c5
12. Qxg7 Bf6
13. Qh6 Bxb2
14. Nbd2 Bxa1
15. dxe4 d4
16. Bg5 Qb6
17. Qg7 Rf8
18. Bh6 Qd6
19. e5 Qe7
20. Qxh7 f5
21. Qxe7+ Kxe7
22. Bxf8+ Kxf8
23. 0-0 Bc3
24. Rb1 b6
25. Nc4 Be6
26. Nd6 Bxa2
27. Rd1 f4
28. h3 a5
29. Rd3 a4
30. Nh4 Ke7
31. Ng6+ Ke6
32. f3 c4
33. Rd1 d3
34. Nxf4

Knight took your f4 pawn.

There was a bug in the game when it started thats the reasion GetClub
played so badly.

Old August 9th 08, 08:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

king E-6 x E-5 pawn..

still a good game..

ivan - 2.0

Old August 9th 08, 11:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played N-b5 (Nd6-b5)

GetClub-Easy IVAN -60sec
White Black

1. e4 e5