Old August 9th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Saitek Mephisto Master question

The manual for my new Mephisto Master chess computer says it's for models
CT07/V/U/X. I assume that means there are three versions (software
revisions?) of the machine? Does anyone know how I could find out what the
differences (if any) are among those versions? I've Googled around and
noticed that some online retailers sell it as CT07U, others sell the CT07V,
and so on, but haven't found any explanations of the differences. I emailed
Saitek but didn't get a response.

Thanks,
Darryl