Old August 26th 08, 11:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default Susan Polgar's Latest Lawsuit

Susan Polgar filed her latest lawsuit on November 7, 2008. Although I
have not been served with the summons and complaint, I have found it
posted on the Federal Pacer System, since the case has been removed to
federal court.

Here it is:

http://www.anusha.com/susan-polgars-lawsuit.pdf

It is terrible that such a poor, innocent and virtuous girl as Susan
Polgar has had all these things done to her, due entirely to
"professional jealousy".

Old August 26th 08, 01:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

samsloan wrote:

Susan Polgar filed her latest lawsuit on November 7, 2008. Although I
have not been served with the summons and complaint, I have found it
posted on the Federal Pacer System, since the case has been removed to
federal court.

Here it is:

http://www.anusha.com/susan-polgars-lawsuit.pdf

It is terrible that such a poor, innocent and virtuous girl as Susan
Polgar has had all these things done to her, due entirely to
"professional jealousy".

According to this document, Susan Polgar
claims to be, or to have been, the Chairman
of the Executive Board of the USCF. But
from reading the commentaries of Mr. Sloan,
I thought that Mr. Goichberg was and had
always been the head honcho?

It appears that Ms. Polgar may be the
victim of paranoid delusions; she claims
that a multitude of different people are all
conspiring against her, to ruin her, um,
illustrious career. Or is this just a coldly-
calculated measure, designed to muddy
the waters so it will be more difficult to
focus on another issue-- that of the FSS
fiasco? You know: you drop your suit
against the FSS, and we will drop ours
against you; everybody wins-- except Mr.
Sloan, and who cares about him anyway.

Well, look at the bright side: even
though a brief glance at the SP Web site
reveals her real worth to be in the same
range as that of NASA's roughly 45-year
long space program, she is only asking
for a measly 25 million dollars. The only
problem is that the burden of proof may
be on her; she may have to prove that
some of her delusions of persecution
are real (which would mean they aren't
delusions, after all).

-- help bot

Old August 26th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Aug 26, 6:50*am, samsloan wrote:

Susan Polgar filed her latest lawsuit on November 7, 2008.

Considering that today is August 26, 2008, that's a pretty neat
trick!

Old August 26th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Randy Bauer
wrote:

I am consulting an attorney regarding counterclaims. The
assertions as they relate to me are baseless and ridiculous. Susan
Polgar is not the only person with a professional reputation to
maintain.

Randy Bauer

Please try to do it quickly, before her ambulance-chasing lawyer
realizes that he had made a major blunder by filing this baseless
suit, equivalent to her leaving her queen en pris, and tries to
withdraw the suit.

I, too, will be filing a counter-claim but it will take me a while to
do it because I have 11 more books to publish in the next two weeks
and two appeals to file plus I have such a long list of things to
counter-claim for.

Do not worry that Susan will read this because she blocks my emails.

Old August 26th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

wrote:

* * I am consulting an attorney regarding counterclaims. *The
assertions as they relate to me are baseless and ridiculous. *Susan
Polgar is not the only person with a professional reputation to
maintain.

* * Randy Bauer

Please try to do it quickly, before her ambulance-chasing lawyer
realizes that he had made a major blunder by filing this baseless
suit, equivalent to her leaving her queen en pris, and tries to
withdraw the suit.

I, too, will be filing a counter-claim but it will take me a while to
do it because I have 11 more books to publish in the next two weeks
and two appeals to file plus I have such a long list of things to
counter-claim for.

Do not worry that Susan will read this because she blocks my emails.

Sam Sloan

"Do not worry that Susan will read this because she blocks my
emails." -- Sam Sloan

Posting it on rgcp -- boy, that will keep it secret, eh Sam?
Old August 26th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Aug 26, 2:09 pm, wrote:
On Aug 26, 2:31 pm, samsloan wrote:

Do not worry that Susan will read this because she blocks my emails.

Sam Sloan

"Do not worry that Susan will read this because she blocks my
emails." -- Sam Sloan

Posting it on rgcp -- boy, that will keep it secret, eh Sam?

Do not worry. I woman of virtue like Susan would never come here
because of all the dirty words, words that she does not even know the
meaning of!
Old August 27th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

samsloan wrote:

I am consulting an attorney regarding counterclaims. The
assertions as they relate to me are baseless and ridiculous. Susan
Polgar is not the only person with a professional reputation to
maintain.

Randy Bauer

Please try to do it quickly, before her ambulance-chasing lawyer
realizes that he had made a major blunder by filing this baseless
suit, equivalent to her leaving her queen en pris, and tries to
withdraw the suit.

I, too, will be filing a counter-claim but it will take me a while to
do it because I have 11 more books to publish in the next two weeks
and two appeals to file plus I have such a long list of things to
counter-claim for.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Mr. Sloan
to drop all this book-reprinting nonsense and
just get a law degree? That way, he could
make millions by representing himself in all
these lawsuits versus everybody and his
brother/sister. It would be full time work,
and as a bonus Mr. Sloan could consider
one day running for President of the USA;
lawyers make good politicians, you know.

-- help bot
Old August 27th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Aug 26, 8:24*am, help bot wrote:
samsloan wrote:
[...]

I understand she studied chess under Bobby Fischer...If true she
learned well.
Old August 27th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default AW: Susan Polgar's Latest Lawsuit

help bot wrote:
samsloan wrote:

I am consulting an attorney regarding counterclaims. The
assertions as they relate to me are baseless and ridiculous. Susan
Polgar is not the only person with a professional reputation to
maintain.

Randy Bauer

Please try to do it quickly, before her ambulance-chasing lawyer
realizes that he had made a major blunder by filing this baseless
suit, equivalent to her leaving her queen en pris, and tries to
withdraw the suit.

I, too, will be filing a counter-claim but it will take me a while to
do it because I have 11 more books to publish in the next two weeks
and two appeals to file plus I have such a long list of things to
counter-claim for.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Mr. Sloan
to drop all this book-reprinting nonsense and
just get a law degree?

Can you buy law degrees at Amazon now? There is
no other way that Sloan will ever get one.

That way, he could
make millions by representing himself in all
these lawsuits versus everybody and his
brother/sister. It would be full time work,
and as a bonus Mr. Sloan could consider
one day running for President of the USA;

This he has considered many times and he came to
the conclusion that being mayor of NYC would be
a step in the right direction. Last time he got 7
votes. Next time he might get 49, and then 343,
and then 2401, and in only 36 years he will be
elected unanimously.

However, one week later it will be discovered that
he imported 5 pregnant mailorder brides from distant
places in Asia, brought them into the U.S. on
tourist visas, and began to file frivolous suits
against them for refusing to copulate. That will
end his political career.