Old September 1st 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,misc.kids,alt.activism.children

Default Appeal in Rankoth vs. Sloan

On Sep 1, 6:50*am, (Sam Sloan) wrote:

PS Because of the public interest that has been expressed in this
case, I have made my appeal brief publicly available on Amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/d/092381447htt.../d/0923589151X

Public interest? You delusional attention-starved little puppy. In
all the years that you've posted details of your failed life, I have
yet to see people write, "Please tell us more, Sam." atleast in the
nyc.*. The only time your name and your pitiful existence is brought
up in usenet is when you post your problems here.

Phil