Old September 2nd 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Long time players needs some help

Need to win this poll...Please click the link to vote for me.

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/cgi/vi...483&Vote=93601

Also I am having a very hard time with my opening game, I usually play
queens gambit and dont play enought to keep my game good, Is there
another opening that will suit itself for long layoffs?
Old September 5th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Sorry,

Wrong link the first time,

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/cgi/vi...575&Vote=94109