Old September 6th 08, 10:47 AM
Junior Member

Default Novag Citrine & Playchess

Hallo
is it possible to play online on playchess with novag citrine?
thanks in advance
Gabriel
Old September 6th 08, 03:45 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaber View Post
Hallo
is it possible to play online on playchess with novag citrine?
thanks in advance
Gabriel
I mean like a DGT board
Old September 7th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

I am not sure but let us know if that works...

Id like too watch the game as it happens like my ivan vs GC ...

what is the estimated ELO for your Novag ?

Novag vs Toga 2 , but Simon will not play , i wish he would ..I wish
other people would play computer vs computer here ..