Old September 6th 08, 09:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default New Ivan vs GC game,Ivan is white for the first time.

Ivans move is D-2 to D-4 ..

This will be a good game , lets see what ivan can do as white and what
GC can do as black.

We should play the next two games and let Ivan be white , i just want
to get a feel for how it plays white since 99 % of the time ivan has
played black vs other computers ..

nite

Old September 6th 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Sep 6, 1:14*pm, (SAT W-7) wrote:
Ivans move is D-2 to D-4 ..

* This will be a good game , lets see what ivan can do as white and what
GC can do as black.

We should play the next two games and let Ivan be white * , i just want
to get a feel for how it plays white since 99 % of the time ivan has
played black vs other computers ..

nite

With White definitly IVAN will have the advantage.

I am playing Easy Level. How much time will IVAN take per move?

Bye
Sanny

Old September 6th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Heres the first move by Easy Level as Black.

Played P-d5 (Pd7-d5)

Pawn from d7 to d5

1. d4 d5

(Opening move)

Waiting for your move.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Old September 6th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Play the same level we have been playing .
Ivan 45 moves in I45 minutes..

GC just won , what level were you playing ? Lets do the same one...

Old September 6th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Ivans move is Knight G-I to F-3 ....

even game 0.0

Old September 6th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played N-c6 (Nb8-c6)

1. d4 d5
2. Nf3 Nc6

Sco (0.08) Advantage to GetClub

Waiting for your move. Play whenever you are free.
If we miss this thread we can start a new thread.

Old September 6th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Pawn E-2 to E-3 ...

Even game 0.0 ...

How come GC thinks it is winning ? Could that be a flaw ?

Old September 7th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played N-f6 (Ng8-f6)

1. d4 d5
2. Nf3 Nc6
3. e3 Nf6

Sco (0.45) Advantage to GetClub

Played Knight to f6.

0.08 is a very small advantage arround 1/12th of a pawn. That much
fluctuation is allowed.

Old September 7th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Bishop F-I to B-5

Ivan - 0.I

Your on early tonight , i will try and check here a few times before i
go to bed.

Old September 7th 08, 06:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played N-e4 (Nf6-e4)

1. d4 d5
2. Nf3 Nc6
3. e3 Nf6