Old September 10th 08, 06:03 PM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default U.S. Supreme Court brief in SEC vs. Samuel H. Sloan, 436 US 103(1978)

My US Supreme Court brief is now online and available at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891226

This is one important accomplishment during my recent trip to San
Francisco August 15-23, 2008. I was able to recover some of my old
possessions including old scrapbooks, old photo albumns, my old hard
disks from 1986 to 1990 and this successful Supreme Court brief which
I filed.

Back when this brief was filed many school libraries acked me for a
copy but I did not have enough extra copies to fulfill all these
requests, so now I have reprinted it and made it available on Amazon.

I need to thank my girlfriend at the time, Anda Baumanis, who later on
became my wife, for typing this Supreme Court brief. (She was a much
better girlfriend than a wife.)

An audio recording of the oral argument I presented before the United
States Supreme Court is available online at:
http://www.oyez.org/cases/1970-1979/...07/argument-2/
http://www.oyez.org/cases/1970-1979/...07/argument-1/

I won the case and the decision is at
http://laws.findlaw.com/US/436/103.html