Old September 10th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chess Assistant 9.1 registration servers down!

I have been trying to register my version of Chess Assistant 9.1 via the
Internet since Saturday. I keep getting a "server down" message. When I
emailed them this is the response I got:

"I am sorry but right now we have great problems with our
server and activation don't work.

I will send it as soon as we will fix problems with server.

Alexander Zhuravlev
ChessOK support team
www.ChessOK.com
e-mail: "

Anyone else having this issue? Would the recent animosity between the US
and Russia over Georgia have anything to do with this?