Old September 11th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Outstandingly Beautiful Girl Chess Master Nobody Has Noticed Yet

Outstandingly Beautiful Girl Chess Master Nobody Has Noticed Yet

There is an outstandingly beautiful girl chess master that nobody has
noticed yet.

She is a stunning beauty.

She is a very strong player and her rating is rising rapidly.

Yet, nobody has noticed her (except for me of course).

I have yet to see anybody make a comment about her stunning beauty.

I have not seen any comment about her strong moves over the chess
board.

Yet, she has both.

No, I will not tell you her name and I believe that very few will be
able to guess it.

I tried to speak to her at a tournament not long ago. She gave me an
immediate brush-off and walked away.

So, I will have to admire her from a distance.

But let me tell you: THIS GIRL IS THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN CHESS.

Old September 11th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

I have yet to see anybody make a comment about her stunning beauty.

No, I will not tell you her name and I believe that very few will be
able to guess it.

Sam, If she is playing chess in America, I'm guessing her name is Anna
Vigtillyvonsmerrubbishflotsomundjiggleindaboobs... or something close.

OldHaasie (who can't remember anything these days)
Old September 11th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

samsloan wrote:

Outstandingly Beautiful Girl Chess Master Nobody Has Noticed Yet

There is an outstandingly beautiful girl chess master that nobody has
noticed yet.

She is a stunning beauty.

She is a very strong player and her rating is rising rapidly.

Yet, nobody has noticed her (except for me of course).

I have yet to see anybody make a comment about her stunning beauty.

I have not seen any comment about her strong moves over the chess
board.

Yet, she has both.

No, I will not tell you her name and I believe that very few will be
able to guess it.

I tried to speak to her at a tournament not long ago. She gave me an
immediate brush-off and walked away.

So, I will have to admire her from a distance.

Mr. Sloan, have you considered taking a
bath? Don't give up so easily. As the song
goes, nothing good comes easy, no matter
how bad you wish it would.

But let me tell you: THIS GIRL IS THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN CHESS.

At my local chess club, there is not even
one female player-- beautiful or otherwise.
One possible reason why nobody here in
rgc has written about this alleged beauty,
is that she does not play all over, but
mainly in Mr. Sloan's own geographical
area.

-- help bot
Old September 11th 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

I have never know personally one lady or girl that plays chess ...

I only known personally 3 guys that play chess and i have not seen 2
in many years and the one has not played in 4 or 5 years to the best of
my knowledge ..

None of my co-workers know how to play chess......I have asked them....

Old September 11th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

All of you are wrong so far. I will tell you a few more things about
her:

She is not just a local player. She has played all over the world.

She is at almost every major event.

She seems to be alone. There is no gaggle of groupies following her.
No boyfriend, family members of anything like that seem to be with
her,

There are a few pictures of her on the Internet but they seem to be
old pictures and do not show what a spectacular, outstanding beauty
she has blossomed into in just the past year or so.

I have never seen anybody even talking to her. There are no boys
trying to hang out with her. These are all a bunch of chess nerds
anyway.

I do not care if anybody correctly guesses this. There is only one
person who I want to see this, who will know right away who this is.

Old September 11th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

samsloan wrote:
[...]

Well, Polgar doesn't have any daughters. IIRC, Truong does, but I don't
know of them playing chess. The Palin kid is probably too into What To
Do When You're Expecting to study chess.

A wild guess---Amanda Mateer?
Old September 12th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

samsloan wrote:

I do not care if anybody correctly guesses this. There is only one
person who I want to see this, who will know right away who this is.

Sam Sloan

and hopefully that person will take it as the warning it is and stay
WELL clear of perverts like you.
Old September 14th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

You are overlooking the benefits of a Palin presidency. It will make
it more fashionable again for teenage girls to give out more poontang
and the rest of us will benefit.
Old September 15th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Sep 14, 1:19 pm, samsloan wrote:
You are overlooking the benefits of a Palin presidency. It will make
it more fashionable again for teenage girls to give out more poontang
and the rest of us will benefit.

Odd. I thought for sure this post was a vicious forgery, but I can't
see anything obvious in the headers to confirm that. Perhaps I'm jut
failing to appreciate the intense sarcasm.

John Savard
Old September 15th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Sep 10, 7:05 pm, samsloan wrote:

But let me tell you: THIS GIRL IS THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN CHESS.

Why? Did Anna Kournikova in any way, even slightly, make anyone more
inclined to actually *play* tennis?

But I suppose this could make a sort of sense. The news media is
interested in pretty faces because they sell magazines. Look how Van
Cliburn increased the popularity of classical music - and how Bobby
Fischer advanced Chess in America.

If a pretty face belongs to a woman chessplayer, then Chess will be
mentioned more often in the mass media! But the effect will be on the
order of a millifischer, I fear.

John Savard