Old September 12th 08, 06:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default New Game , Ivan vs GC , Ivan as white , GC black

D-2 to D-4 pawn move ..

i tried to make it open different but it would not .

Old September 12th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played P-d5 (Pd7-d5)

(White) (Black)
IVAN 80sec/ move - GetClub Easy (60 sec / move)

1. d4 d5

Played pawn to d5.

Waiting for your move. Play whenever you are free.
If we miss this thread we can start a new thread.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html
Old September 12th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Knight G-I to F-3 ..

0.0 .....even

i need to go look at the other game and see if this is the same ..

another long day at work..by

Old September 12th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played P-e6 (Pe7-e6)

(White) (Black)
IVAN 80sec/ move - GetClub Easy (60 sec / move)

1. d4 d5
2. Nf3 e6

Sco (-0.28) Loss to GetClub

Played pawn to e6.

Old September 13th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Pawn E-2 to E-3

-0.0 ..

Same game ? i will go look at the last game .
Will GC make a different move than before to improve ?

Old September 13th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played P-a6 (Pa7-a6)

(White) (Black)
IVAN 80sec/ move - GetClub Easy (60 sec / move)

1. d4 d5
2. Nf3 e6
3. e3 a6

Sco (+0.08) Advantage to GetClub

Played pawn to a6.

Old September 13th 08, 07:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

ivans move is Bishop F-I to D-3

yes a different game ..

ivan - 0.2

Old September 13th 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played B-d6 (Bf8-d6)

(White) (Black)
IVAN 80sec/ move - GetClub Easy (60 sec / move)

1. d4 d5
2. Nf3 e6
3. e3 a6
4. Bd3 Bd6

Sco (-0.8) Loss to GetClub

Played bishop to d6.

Old September 13th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Pawn C-2 to C-4 ......

Ivan -0.2

It thought about castling first then changed it's mind and made the pawn
move ..

Old September 13th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Played Pxc4 (Pd5xc4)

(White) (Black)
IVAN 80sec/ move - GetClub Easy (60 sec / move)

1. d4 d5
2. Nf3 e6
3. e3 a6
4. Bd3 Bd6
5. c4 dxc4

Sco (0.08) Advantage to GetClub [Nearly Equal]

Took your pawn at c4 by pawn

Today the GetClub game was improved So I think this game GetClub will
win.