Old September 12th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default After long time GetClub Chess improved twice.

After 2 month, today GetClub Chess was made Twice Stronger by removing
a Buggy code with better code.

Now, GetClub will play much stronger moves !!!.

Last 2 months there was no improvement, But today somehow GetClub was
made stronger.

Now very tough games at GetClub.

Beginner: 2200+
Easy: 2300+
Normal: 2400+

A few advices of Help Bot were used to improve the game. So now you
will see a real tough game at GetClub.

Now, you can play against Human Opponents also. Just choose your
Opponent and start playing with him. But you need to wait for some
opponent to arrive.

I am hoping to see more wins by GetClub against the strong players.

Bye
Sanny.

Old September 12th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On 12 Set, 16:07, Sanny wrote:

Now very tough games at GetClub.

Beginner: 2200+
Easy: 2300+
Normal: 2400+

Damn pigeons.

A classic example of taking a step forward in order to be able to take
two backwards ...

Old September 12th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub Smell Now Stonger than Ever!!

After many improvement, GetFlub now smell stronger than ever. Now
really big stink at GetFlub:

Beginner: fresh cowpie
Easy: rotting fish
Normal: Sasquatch armpit
Advanced: pit latrine

Dive in at GetFlub!

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Old September 12th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

* After many improvement, GetFlub now smell stronger than ever. Now
really big stink at GetFlub:

Ha, Ha, Ha

* Beginner: fresh cowpie

HaHa, HaHa

* Easy: rotting fish

HaHa, HaHa, HaHa

* Normal: Sasquatch armpit

HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa

* Advanced: pit latrine

HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa

* Dive in at GetFlub!

HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa
HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa
HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa
HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa

I laughed 10 min after reading your mail.

Bye
Sanny

Old September 12th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Your Game (Taylor Kingston)

Your Game.

You took 54 sec / move While GetClub took 15 sec / move. So you were
thinking ~ 4 times longer on average.

Till 9h move White was ahead with all pieces occuping the Center.

The Bishop and Two knights were attacking your King.

9. Be2-g4{10} Qd8-a5{312}

You thought for 5 min on this move and then after 6 moves you got an
extra pawn.

15. Nf4-h5{8} Bg7xb2{22}

Now, the White Bishop was stuck in the corner which you took on 21st
move

21. Bh3xg4{12} f5xg4{18}

Now you were a Bishop extra So you easily win the game.

This was Beginner Level. Then think how good the Easy & Normal Level
will play.

Game Played between Stinky Garlnoot and beginner at GetClub.com

Stinky Garlnoot: (Black)
beginner: (White)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...761&game=Chess

White -- Black
(beginner) -- (Stinky Garlnoot)

1. e2-e4{2} c7-c5{2}
2. Nb1-c3{30} Nb8-c6{8}
3. d2-d3{18} g7-g6{8}
4. Ng1-f3{22} Bf8-g7{4}
5. Nc3-d5{16} e7-e6{12}
6. Nd5-f4{10} Ng8-e7{26}
7. Bf1-e2{38} d7-d5{24}
8. Nf3-g5{22} Ke8-g8{48}
9. Be2-g4{10} Qd8-a5{312}
10. Qd1-d2{0} Qa5-d2{60}
11. Bc1-d2{14} h7-h6{98}
12. Ng5-f3{0} f7-f5{26}
13. e4-f5{26} e6-f5{26}
14. Bg4-h3{0} g6-g5{72}
15. Nf4-h5{8} Bg7-b2{22}
16. Ra1-b1{20} Bb2-h8{6}
17. Nh5-g3{38} Rf8-e8{60}
18. Ng3-e2{18} g5-g4{56}
19. Rh1-f1{64} Kg8-h7{46}
20. Rb1-b5{82} b7-b6{80}
21. Bh3-g4{12} f5-g4{18}
22. Nf3-g1{24} Bc8-a6{200}
23. Rb5-b1{14} Ne7-f5{166}
24. Ke1-d1{0} c5-c4{76}
25. Ne2-c1{0} Nc6-e5{26}
26. -e2-f4{0} c4-d3{98}
27. c2-c3{6} Ne5-c4{106}
28. Nc1-b3{0} Re8-e2{66}
29. Kd1-c1{8} Nc4-d2{32}
30. Nb3-d2{18} Bh8-c3{46}
31. Ng1-e2{6} d3-e2{4}
32. Rf1-e1{6} Ra8-c8{20}
33. Rb1-b2{6} Ba6-d3{52}
34. Rb2-c2{10} Bc3-b4{30}
35. Re1-e2{6} Rc8-c2{28}
36. Kc1-d1{6} Rc2-a2{36}
37. Re2-e1{0} Ra2-a1{18}
38. Nd2-b1{0}
Stinky Garlnoot: (Black)
beginner: (White)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...761&game=Chess

This game Taylor Kingston was thinking 4 times longer than Beginner
Level So he easily win the game.

I think Easy & Normal Level will give him good Challenge.

Bye
Sanny

Old September 12th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Stinkorama at Get Club

On Sep 12, 12:45*pm, Sanny wrote:
Your Game.

You took 54 sec / move While GetClub took 15 sec / move.

No, it often took much longer than that. Your program has never
adhered to its own self-proclaimed time limits.

So you were
thinking ~ 4 times longer on average.

Yes, I have discovered that thinking is a generally a good idea when
playing chess. Perhaps your program should try it.

Till 9h move White was ahead with all pieces occuping the Center.

Nonsense, Sanny. White completely wasted the advantage of the first
move when it played 3.d3 and 5.Nd5 e6 6.Nf4. The latter was an
especially stupid maneuver, wasting two tempi to put the knight on an
inferior square. It also delayed the development of your QB because it
must stay behind to protect the b-pawn for the time being.

The Bishop and Two knights were attacking your King.

Again, nonsense. The bishop and two knights were hopping around like
fleas on a hot griddle, accomplishing nothing except making themselves
vulnerable. My king was quite safe. There was no "attack."

9. Be2-g4{10} Qd8-a5{312}

You thought for 5 min on this move

God forbid I should think while playing chess!

and then after 6 moves you got an
extra pawn.

Not to mention winning a piece.

15. Nf4-h5{8} Bg7xb2{22}

Now, the White Bishop was stuck in the corner which you took on 21st
move

Yes, your program has a great knack for getting its own pieces
trapped. This in this so-called "attack" your pieces basically tripped
over their own feet and fell on their swords.

21. Bh3xg4{12} f5xg4{18}

Now you were a Bishop extra So you easily win the game.

This was Beginner Level. Then think how good the Easy & Normal Level
will play.

They don't play any better, they just take longer. And contrary to
your claim of improvement, beginner level actually played worse today
than a few days before.

And did you notice that it let me make two moves in a row, Black's
25th and 26th? You're getting buggier all the time, Sanny.

1. e2-e4{2} c7-c5{2}
2. Nb1-c3{30} Nb8-c6{8}
3. d2-d3{18} g7-g6{8}
4. Ng1-f3{22} Bf8-g7{4}
5. Nc3-d5{16} e7-e6{12}
6. Nd5-f4{10} Ng8-e7{26}
7. Bf1-e2{38} d7-d5{24}
8. Nf3-g5{22} Ke8-g8{48}
9. Be2-g4{10} Qd8-a5{312}
10. Qd1-d2{0} Qa5-d2{60}
11. Bc1-d2{14} h7-h6{98}
12. Ng5-f3{0} f7-f5{26}
13. e4-f5{26} e6-f5{26}
14. Bg4-h3{0} g6-g5{72}
15. Nf4-h5{8} Bg7-b2{22}
16. Ra1-b1{20} Bb2-h8{6}
17. Nh5-g3{38} Rf8-e8{60}
18. Ng3-e2{18} g5-g4{56}
19. Rh1-f1{64} Kg8-h7{46}
20. Rb1-b5{82} b7-b6{80}
21. Bh3-g4{12} f5-g4{18}
22. Nf3-g1{24} Bc8-a6{200}
23. Rb5-b1{14} Ne7-f5{166}
24. Ke1-d1{0} c5-c4{76}
25. Ne2-c1{0} Nc6-e5{26}
26. -e2-f4{0} c4-d3{98}
27. c2-c3{6} Ne5-c4{106}
28. Nc1-b3{0} Re8-e2{66}
29. Kd1-c1{8} Nc4-d2{32}
30. Nb3-d2{18} Bh8-c3{46}
31. Ng1-e2{6} d3-e2{4}
32. Rf1-e1{6} Ra8-c8{20}
33. Rb1-b2{6} Ba6-d3{52}
34. Rb2-c2{10} Bc3-b4{30}
35. Re1-e2{6} Rc8-c2{28}
36. Kc1-d1{6} Rc2-a2{36}
37. Re2-e1{0} Ra2-a1{18}
38. Nd2-b1{0}

Old September 13th 08, 11:43 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

9. Be2-g4{10} Qd8-a5{312}

You thought for 5 min on this move

* God forbid I should think while playing chess!

Nowm you have to think even longer as today again GetClub was
improved.

And now GetClub will play Twice stronger than earlier.

So it would be more difficult to win the Beginner & Easy Level.

Bye
Sanny

Old September 14th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
zzz zzz is offline

I tried to test the "improved" GetClub against Par Excellence.
First GC forgot its opening book after 1.e4 e5 (possibly cause I
confused it by flipping the board).
Then it played a series of what appeared to me as completely random
moves, resulting in PE being a healthy exchange + pawn up.
Then GC's knight on f3 EXPLODED!?! (seriously)
It claimed to have played the move --f3 and promptly removed its own
knight from the board!
After that I didn't see the point in continuing the game and I closed
my browser.
Old September 14th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
zzz zzz is offline

On 14 sep, 16:46, zzz wrote:
I tried to test the "improved" GetClub against Par Excellence.
First GC forgot its opening book after 1.e4 e5 (possibly cause I
confused it by flipping the board).
Then it played a series of what appeared to me as completely random
moves, resulting in PE being a healthy exchange + pawn up.
Then GC's knight on f3 EXPLODED!?! (seriously)
It claimed to have played the move --f3 and promptly removed its own
knight from the board!
After that I didn't see the point in continuing the game and I closed
my browser.

I've just re-opened this game and now the knight appears to back on
f3.
GetClub claims to have played R-h1, another impossible move: the rook
has been on h1 since the start of the game.
Old September 14th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

I've just re-opened this game and now the knight appears to back on
f3.
GetClub claims to have played R-h1, another impossible move: the rook
has been on h1 since the start of the game.

Browsers do not do justice to applets and Applets gets too little
resources So sometimes the Board pieces disappear for sometime. You
can always restart your computer and continue the game if some error
happens.

When the game starts It always show "R-h1" as the corner point. Once
the game is played it reset the last move.

I think you are using Beginner Level. Try Easy Level and then it will
play much stronger.

Today Help Bot played against Easy Level and there was quite good
game.

Bye
Sanny