Old October 18th 08, 08:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub Chess improved Twice Again.

If help bot is reading this post please say what you think about
GetClub now?

Today again GetClub strength was doubled. So It will play twice
Stronger Game.

Now Easy Level (60 sec / move) plays as good as Rybka at (5 sec /
move).

So now I increase the rating of each level by +50.

Beginner: 2300+
Easy: 2400+
Normal: 2400+

So Play a game with Beginner Level and see how good it is playing.

I feel now even Strong players will see many losses to Easy Level.

Now most of the players can only beat the Beginner Level. Even Strong
players will find it much difficult to win against the Easy & Normal
Levels.

"Help Bot" come back, its 15 days we have not seen your single post.
My eyes are waiting for reading your posts.

Bye
Sanny

Old October 18th 08, 09:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On 18 Ott, 09:53, Sanny wrote:

Today again GetClub strength was doubled. So It will play twice
Stronger Game.

Now Easy Level (60 sec / move) plays as good as Rybka at (5 sec /
move).

So now I increase the rating of each level by +50.

Beginner: 2300+
Easy: 2400+
Normal: 2400+

You forgot to improve the Normal level.
This means GetClub, at 2500, is now a GM !!
Congrats !!
I'm sure there's a couple of chaps in Bonn who are shifting
uncomfortably in their seat ; who knows, maybe they won't admit it,
but since GC is available to all, they might be consulting it for
their opening preparation !
Well done on a splendid effort !!
Old October 18th 08, 10:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny writes:

Today again GetClub strength was doubled. So It will play twice
Stronger Game.

So Play a game with Beginner Level and see how good it is playing.

To see how much all these "improvements" really are worth, I decided
to play a game between getclub from 2008-07-17 (I have an old copy on
my hard disk) and the current getclub version. The older getclub
version won, see below. So it doesn't seem that these "twice stronger"
"improvements" really improve the getclub program.

[Date "2008.10.18"]
[White "GetClub beginner level from 2008-07-17"]
[Black "GetClub beginner level, latest version 2008-10-18"]
[Result "1-0"]

1. d4 Nf6 2. Nc3 d5 3. Bf4 Bf5 4. e3 e6 5. Nf3 Nc6 6. Bb5 Bb4 7. Ne5 O-O 8.
Bxc6 bxc6 9. O-O Bxc3 10. bxc3 Ne4 11. f3 Nxc3 12. Qd2 g5 13. Nxc6 Qd7 14.
Qxc3 gxf4 15. exf4 Qd6 16. Ne5 f6 17. g4 fxe5 18. fxe5 Qd8 19. gxf5 Rxf5
20. Kh1 Rb8 21. Rg1+ Kh8 22. Rg3 Qc8 23. Qc5 Rb7 24. c4 c6 25. cxd5 exd5
26. Rc1 Rc7 27. Rc3 a6 28. Qd6 Rf4 29. e6 Rf6 30. Qe5 Qd8 31. Rb3 Rc8 32.
Rb7 a5 33. Rxh7+
{Black resigns} 1-0

--
Peter Osterlund -
http://web.telia.com/~u89404340
Old October 18th 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Oct 18, 2:57*pm, Peter Osterlund wrote:
Sanny writes:
Today again GetClub strength was doubled. So It will play twice
Stronger Game.

So Play a game with Beginner Level and see how good it is playing.

To see how much all these "improvements" really are worth, I decided
to play a game between getclub from 2008-07-17 (I have an old copy on
my hard disk) and the current getclub version. The older getclub
version won, see below. So it doesn't seem that these "twice stronger"
"improvements" really improve the getclub program.

How do you have the old version on your harddisk? Do you not use
webpage to play the game?

What program you use to copy old version?

Why the old version game was not recorded?

Bye
Sanny

Old October 19th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Now Easy Level (60 sec / move) plays as good as Rybka at (5 sec /
move).

Prove it.

Old October 19th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Oct 19, 6:16*pm, " wrote:
Now Easy Level (60 sec / move) plays as good as Rybka at (5 sec /
move).

Prove it.

Nowadays Rybka takes 60 moves to win the Easy Level. With Rybka always
taking white. If I give White to GetClub the game will be drawn.

I will play a few games with Easy Level vs Rybka giving White to
GetClub and show you what happened.

Bye
Sanny

Old October 19th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

* Sanny (18:07) schrieb:

On Oct 19, 6:16*pm, " wrote:
Now Easy Level (60 sec / move) plays as good as Rybka at (5 sec /
move).

Prove it.

Nowadays Rybka takes 60 moves to win the Easy Level. With Rybka always
taking white. If I give White to GetClub the game will be drawn.

So in short: Getclub hasn't won a single game against Rybka.

BTW: What version of Rybka are you talking about?

mfg, simon .... l