Old October 24th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default Susan Polgar's Response to USCF Motions to Dismiss Sanitized

Here is a link to Susan Polgar's response to the USCF's motion to
dismiss her lawsuit in the United States District Court in Lubbock,
Texas, sanitized.

http://www.anusha.com/polgar-sanitized.pdf

The USCF moderators will not allow me to post the entire motion filed
by counsel for Susan Polgar, but they have agreed to let me provide a
link to this sanitized version.