Old October 25th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Some kid is giving me Zero rating.

Last 200 posts I see some kid is giving me zero rating.

Whenever I write something on newsgroup that kid gives me "0" Rating.

Even when I am replying to some person that kid gives me zero rating.

Who is that kid that is spoiling my rating at google groups?

Because of that kid my rating has gone down to +2/5 earlier it was
+4/5.

You can see all my posts and see that the kid is giving zero rating to
all posts I make.

Is there any way to get rid of such kid who spoil your rating by
giving "zero" rating to your all posts?

Atleast no user should be allowed to give more that 10 rating to
another individual.

That kid has given me arround 100 "0" ratings and spoiled my rating.

There was a guy named Nick who 2 years back gave zero rating to
arround 50 posts. I think now the person is a new kid.

Get away Kid from spoling my rating.

Bye
Sanny

Old October 26th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 25, 5:15 am, Sanny wrote:

Last 200 posts I see some kid is giving me zero rating.

Whenever I write something on newsgroup that kid gives me "0" Rating.

The lowest rating you can give is 1.
Old October 27th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 25, 10:15*am, Sanny wrote:
[...]

Make you feel better.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Old October 27th 08, 11:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

"Sanny" wrote in message
Last 200 posts I see some kid is giving me zero rating.

Whenever I write something on newsgroup that kid gives me "0" Rating.

Even when I am replying to some person that kid gives me zero rating.

Who is that kid that is spoiling my rating at google groups?

Clueless about chess AND posting from Google Groups. Why am I not
surprised?