Old October 26th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default New Lawsuit Filed: USCF & Hough vs. Polgar and Gregory Alexander

John Hillary has now obtained a copy of the complaint in USCF vs.
Polgar and Alexander and has posted it to his website at:

http://www.westernchess.com/hold/amendedcomplaint.pdf

I wonder where he got it.

Meanwhile, Tim Sawmiller will not allow me to post information about
this case to the USCF Issues Forum. I would appreciate it if someone
else posted it there, since It took me nine days just to get Susan
Polgar's response to the Texas motion to dismiss posted there.

Old October 28th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

samsloan wrote:
John Hillary has now obtained a copy of the complaint in USCF vs.
Polgar and Alexander and has posted it to his website at:

http://www.westernchess.com/hold/amendedcomplaint.pdf

I wonder where he got it.

Meanwhile, Tim Sawmiller will not allow me to post information about
this case to the USCF Issues Forum. I would appreciate it if someone
else posted it there, since It took me nine days just to get Susan
Polgar's response to the Texas motion to dismiss posted there.

Sam Sloan

Donna Alarie posted a link on the USCF Forum yesterday. I guess they
just don't like you there, Sam. Hard to imagine, I know.