Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old October 28th 08, 10:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough." SusanPolgar

Several people have asked us to bring about a settlement of the thus
far six lawsuits involving Susan Polgar, Paul Truong and the Fake Sam
Sloan. However, those who suggest this seem to be overlooking that
Susan herself has ruled out any possibility of a compromise or
settlement. In a posting on her own website, chessdiscussion.com,
Polgar wrote, "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is
enough."

Here is the full posting at
http://www.chessdiscussion.com/phpBB...php?f=4&t=1396

"This is a very serious issue. Multiple people have warned the ED
about this individual. Unfortunately, not only that the USCF chose to
do business with him anyway, he was protected by the ED and President.
This is after numerous additional incidents in the past year.

"I do not want to harm the USCF. I do not want to put anyone out of
business. I asked to have my family and my job left alone. Not only
they did not leave me alone, threats were made against me through a
third party before I went to Dallas for the delegates meeting. Now new
threats have been made against me through a third party after I left
Dallas. Some of these threats are also on the Internet.

"One of the board members even went on the record and spoke out
against this individual in closed session yesterday. More are willing
to speak on the record against this individual. Unless my family and I
have full apologies by the USCF and many parties involved, this
lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough. This has gone on
long enough.

"Best wishes,

"Susan Polgar
http://www.SusanPolgar.blogspot.com
http://www.SusanPolgar.com
  #2   Report Post  
Old October 28th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Apr 2005
Posts: 346
Default "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough." SusanPolgar

On Oct 28, 3:53*am, samsloan wrote:
Several people have asked us to bring about a settlement of the thus
far six lawsuits involving Susan Polgar, Paul Truong and the Fake Sam
Sloan


"Susan Polgarhttp://www.SusanPolgar.blogspot.comhttp://www.SusanPolgar.com


Who is the 'royal' us?

And are you taking steps to make yourself judgment proof? Stuff like
developing a drug habit (so that later, when large amounts of cash are
withdrawn from your bank account prior to the judgment, you can claim,
rightfully, you had an expensive drug habit to support and were not
just hiding the cash)?

Do you have assets of any sort? Or are you already de facto 'judgment
proof'?

RL

  #3   Report Post  
Old October 29th 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,073
Default "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough." SusanPolgar

On Oct 28, 5:53*am, samsloan wrote:
Several people have asked us to bring about a settlement of the thus
far six lawsuits involving Susan Polgar, Paul Truong and the Fake Sam
Sloan. However, those who suggest this seem to be overlooking that
Susan herself has ruled out any possibility of a compromise or
settlement. In a posting on her own website, chessdiscussion.com,
Polgar wrote, "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is
enough."

Here is the full posting athttp://www.chessdiscussion.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1396

"This is a very serious issue. Multiple people have warned the ED
about this individual. Unfortunately, not only that the USCF chose to
do business with him anyway, he was protected by the ED and President.
This is after numerous additional incidents in the past year.

"I do not want to harm the USCF. I do not want to put anyone out of
business. I asked to have my family and my job left alone. Not only
they did not leave me alone, threats were made against me through a
third party before I went to Dallas for the delegates meeting. Now new
threats have been made against me through a third party after I left
Dallas. Some of these threats are also on the Internet.

"One of the board members even went on the record and spoke out
against this individual in closed session yesterday. More are willing
to speak on the record against this individual. Unless my family and I
have full apologies by the USCF and many parties involved, this
lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough. This has gone on
long enough.

"Best wishes,

"Susan Polgarhttp://www.SusanPolgar.blogspot.comhttp://www.SusanPolgar.com


That was three months ago, before Susie Chesspiece and Gregory
Alexblunder got caught with their hand in the email box. I think they
might settle at this point.
  #4   Report Post  
Old October 29th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,073
Default "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough." SusanPolgar

On Oct 28, 1:37*pm, raylopez99 wrote:
On Oct 28, 3:53*am, samsloan wrote:

Several people have asked us to bring about a settlement of the thus
far six lawsuits involving Susan Polgar, Paul Truong and the Fake Sam
Sloan
"Susan Polgarhttp://www.SusanPolgar.blogspot.comhttp://www.SusanPolgar.com


Who is the 'royal' us?

And are you taking steps to make yourself judgment proof? *Stuff like
developing a drug habit (so that later, when large amounts of cash are
withdrawn from your bank account prior to the judgment, you can claim,
rightfully, you had an expensive drug habit to support and were not
just hiding the cash)?

Do you have assets of any sort? *Or are you already de facto 'judgment
proof'?

RL


Do the First Couple have any assets? After all, they just filed for
bankruptcy.
  #5   Report Post  
Old October 29th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough." SusanPolgar

On Oct 29, 12:14*am, The Historian
wrote:
On Oct 28, 5:53*am, samsloan wrote:



Several people have asked us to bring about a settlement of the thus
far six lawsuits involving Susan Polgar, Paul Truong and the Fake Sam
Sloan. However, those who suggest this seem to be overlooking that
Susan herself has ruled out any possibility of a compromise or
settlement. In a posting on her own website, chessdiscussion.com,
Polgar wrote, "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is
enough."


Here is the full posting athttp://www.chessdiscussion.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1396


"This is a very serious issue. Multiple people have warned the ED
about this individual. Unfortunately, not only that the USCF chose to
do business with him anyway, he was protected by the ED and President.
This is after numerous additional incidents in the past year.


"I do not want to harm the USCF. I do not want to put anyone out of
business. I asked to have my family and my job left alone. Not only
they did not leave me alone, threats were made against me through a
third party before I went to Dallas for the delegates meeting. Now new
threats have been made against me through a third party after I left
Dallas. Some of these threats are also on the Internet.


"One of the board members even went on the record and spoke out
against this individual in closed session yesterday. More are willing
to speak on the record against this individual. Unless my family and I
have full apologies by the USCF and many parties involved, this
lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough. This has gone on
long enough.


"Best wishes,


"Susan Polgarhttp://www.SusanPolgar.blogspot.comhttp://www.SusanPolgar.com


That was three months ago, before Susie Chesspiece and Gregory
Alexblunder got caught with their hand in the email box. I think they
might settle at this point.


Her offering to settle now would be like her offering a draw at chess
when she is a piece down.

I think this guy that she sued in San Francisco means business. Randy
Bauer is none too pleased either. I think it is quite possible that
efforts will be made to deport her back to Hungary. They might even
try to send Truong back to Vietnam.

My best advice to her would be to resign from the board, drop her
lawsuit, lay low and hope that everybody forgets about her.

Once she is no longer a threat, people will lose interest in going
after her.

However, as long as she keeps trying to take over the USCF, there will
be no settlement.

Sam Sloan


  #6   Report Post  
Old October 29th 08, 10:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Sep 2008
Posts: 169
Default "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough." Susan Polgar


"samsloan" wrote in message
...


I think it is quite possible that
efforts will be made to deport her back to Hungary.
They might even
try to send Truong back to Vietnam.

====

Who are "they" and what about your assinine internecine political squabbles
do you think constitutes grounds that would allow "them" to deport anyone,
you preposterous nitwit.





My best advice to her would be to resign from the board, drop her
lawsuit, lay low and hope that everybody forgets about her.

===

A beggar advises the queen. No doubt he has her best interests at heart.


  #7   Report Post  
Old October 29th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough." SusanPolgar

On Oct 29, 6:33*am, "foad" wrote:
"samsloan" wrote in message

...

I think it is quite possible that
efforts will be made to deport her back to Hungary.
They might even
try to send Truong back to Vietnam.

====

Who are "they" and what about your assinine internecine political squabbles
do you think constitutes grounds that would allow "them" to deport anyone,
you preposterous nitwit.


Apparently, you have not read the new complaint filed against her in
San Francisco on October 24, 2008. I had nothing to do with the filing
of this new complaint.

Specifically, it charges her with violations of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510 et seq. and 18 USC 2710 et
seq. and a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, 18 USC
1030. The complaint also charges Susan Polgar and Gregory Alexander
with Computer Fraud under the Comprehensive Computer Data and Access
Act, California Penal Code Section 502 (c) and (e).

If convicted of a violation of any of these acts she would be almost
automatically deported back to Hungary.

If Miss Polgar is prosecuted and convicted of these charges, she will
likely be automatically deported back to Hungary and barred from re-
entry to the United States under the Illegal Immigration Reform and
Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, Pub.L. 104-208, Div. C, 110
Stat. 3009-546 and INA 212(a)(9)(A)(ii).

Susan is not her real name. It is just a nick-name she uses. She has
never changed her real name legally. That is why I suggest that she
lay low and stop trying to take over the USCF, hoping that people will
forget about her.

Sam Sloan
  #8   Report Post  
Old October 29th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Sep 2008
Posts: 169
Default "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough." Susan Polgar


"samsloan" wrote in message
...


Apparently, you have not read the new complaint filed against her in
San Francisco on October 24, 2008. I had nothing to do with the filing
of this new complaint.
=====

Correct, I haven't read it. However, I'm sure that your lack of input will
enhance its chances for success.




Specifically, it charges her with violations of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510 et seq. and 18 USC 2710 et
seq. and a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, 18 USC
1030. The complaint also charges Susan Polgar and Gregory Alexander
with Computer Fraud under the Comprehensive Computer Data and Access
Act, California Penal Code Section 502 (c) and (e).

If convicted of a violation of any of these acts she would be almost
automatically deported back to Hungary.

==========

You are nearly the most completely stupid person I've ever run across, so
I'll go slowly. Use your finger to follow along if necessary.

ITFP, a judgement in a civil case is not the same thing as a conviction in a
criminal case. So even if Polgar were to lose or settle, she will not have
been charged with or convicted of a crime. Even a muttonhead such as
yourself should be able to work that out.

ITSP, nobody is ever "automatically" deported. Even stinky foreigners are
entitled to a hearing before being deported or removed.

ITTP, Polgar would face deportation only if she were convicted of a crime of
the sort listed in 8 USC 1227: moral turpitude, aggravated felonies,
controlled substances, espionage, and so forth. Reading someone else's
email, even if she were charged with such a thing, which she has not been,
is not a crime of moral turpitude or an aggravated felony.




If Miss Polgar is prosecuted and convicted of these charges, she will
likely be automatically deported back to Hungary and barred from re-
entry to the United States under the Illegal Immigration Reform and
Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, Pub.L. 104-208, Div. C, 110
Stat. 3009-546 and INA 212(a)(9)(A)(ii).

==========

Golly, that's really impressive how you cited that statute there with all
the variants and subsections and so on. You must really know what you're
talking about, huh.

Section 212 (8 usc 1182) would apply if SP were convicted of a crime - a
crime with which she has not even been charged; if that crime constituted
moral turpitude, which it does not; if she were then subsequently removed
after a hearing before an immigration judge,which she has not been; and if
she applied for reinstatement within 5 years of her removal, which she has
not, having never been removed. To that extent that any of these things have
occured, which is zero percent, you are correct. To the extent that none of
these things have occurred, which is the 100 percent, you are FOFS, as
usual.


Susan is not her real name. It is just a nick-name she uses. She has never
changed her real name legally.
=========
Well ****, why didn't you say so. No wonder you spend every waking moment
cataloguing her every little movement.



That is why I suggest that she
lay low and stop trying to take over the USCF, hoping that people will
forget about her.

=========
No. The reason why you suggest these things is that you're an obsessive
nutbag.

  #9   Report Post  
Old October 29th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Oct 2008
Posts: 108
Default "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough." SusanPolgar

foad wrote:

"samsloan" wrote in message
...


Apparently, you have not read the new complaint filed against her in
San Francisco on October 24, 2008. I had nothing to do with the filing
of this new complaint.
=====

Correct, I haven't read it. However, I'm sure that your lack of input
will enhance its chances for success.




Specifically, it charges her with violations of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510 et seq. and 18 USC 2710 et
seq. and a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, 18 USC
1030. The complaint also charges Susan Polgar and Gregory Alexander
with Computer Fraud under the Comprehensive Computer Data and Access
Act, California Penal Code Section 502 (c) and (e).

If convicted of a violation of any of these acts she would be almost
automatically deported back to Hungary.

==========

You are nearly the most completely stupid person I've ever run across,
so I'll go slowly. Use your finger to follow along if necessary.

ITFP, a judgement in a civil case is not the same thing as a conviction
in a criminal case. So even if Polgar were to lose or settle, she will
not have been charged with or convicted of a crime. Even a muttonhead
such as yourself should be able to work that out.

ITSP, nobody is ever "automatically" deported. Even stinky foreigners
are entitled to a hearing before being deported or removed.

ITTP, Polgar would face deportation only if she were convicted of a
crime of the sort listed in 8 USC 1227: moral turpitude, aggravated
felonies, controlled substances, espionage, and so forth. Reading
someone else's email, even if she were charged with such a thing, which
she has not been, is not a crime of moral turpitude or an aggravated
felony.




If Miss Polgar is prosecuted and convicted of these charges, she will
likely be automatically deported back to Hungary and barred from re-
entry to the United States under the Illegal Immigration Reform and
Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, Pub.L. 104-208, Div. C, 110
Stat. 3009-546 and INA 212(a)(9)(A)(ii).

==========

Golly, that's really impressive how you cited that statute there with
all the variants and subsections and so on. You must really know what
you're talking about, huh.

Section 212 (8 usc 1182) would apply if SP were convicted of a crime - a
crime with which she has not even been charged; if that crime
constituted moral turpitude, which it does not; if she were then
subsequently removed after a hearing before an immigration judge,which
she has not been; and if she applied for reinstatement within 5 years of
her removal, which she has not, having never been removed. To that
extent that any of these things have occured, which is zero percent, you
are correct. To the extent that none of these things have occurred,
which is the 100 percent, you are FOFS, as usual.


Susan is not her real name. It is just a nick-name she uses. She has
never changed her real name legally.
=========
Well ****, why didn't you say so. No wonder you spend every waking
moment cataloguing her every little movement.



That is why I suggest that she
lay low and stop trying to take over the USCF, hoping that people will
forget about her.

=========
No. The reason why you suggest these things is that you're an obsessive
nutbag.

Try reading the complaint. Polgar and Gregory did indeed get caught.
It's going to be an interesting road ahead for Susie and her acolyte.
There may be other acolytes in the headlights down that road as well.
  #10   Report Post  
Old October 29th 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,073
Default "this lawsuit will proceed all the way. Enough is enough." SusanPolgar

On Oct 29, 7:43*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:

Try reading the complaint. *Polgar and Gregory did indeed get caught.
It's going to be an interesting road ahead for Susie and her acolyte.
There may be other acolytes in the headlights down that road as well.


I notice a couple of Trolgar defenders who normally post here have
been laying low the past few weeks.

Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Federal Lawsuit Against Chess Officials Is Dismissed in Dispute OverOnline Messages samsloan rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 0 September 4th 08 10:47 PM
Federal Lawsuit Against Chess Officials Is Dismissed in Dispute OverOnline Messages samsloan rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 0 September 4th 08 10:47 PM
Federal Lawsuit Against Chess Officials Is Dismissed in Dispute OverOnline Messages samsloan rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General) 0 September 4th 08 10:47 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 ChessBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Chess"

 

Copyright © 2017