Old October 28th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default SDNY: Supplemental Affidavit in Sloan vs. Truong

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK

Sam Sloan,
Plaintiff,
Civil Action No. 07-CV-8537 (DC)
-against-

Hoainhan “Paul” Truong, Zsuzsanna “Susan” Polgar, Joel Channing,
William Goichberg, The United States Chess Federation, Bill Hall,
Herbert Rodney Vaughn, Gregory Alexander, Frank Niro, Grant Perks,
William Brock, Randall Hough, Randy Bauer, Jim Berry, Texas Tech
University and United States of America,

Defendants

SUPPLEMENTAL AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
THIS COURTS ORDER DATED OCTOBER 1, 2008 WHICH DENIED RECONSIDERATION
OF THE JUDGMENT DISMISSING THIS COMPLAINT

STATE OF NEW YORK )
ss:
COUNTY OF BRONX )

Samuel H. Sloan, being duly sworn, deposes and says:

1. On October 3, 2008, I filed a motion for re-reconsideration of this
court's order dated October 1, 2008 which denied reconsideration of
the judgment dated August 29, 2008 dismissing this action. I time
stamped it on October 3. I put it in the drop box of the Worth Street
entrance to the Courthouse at about 7:00 PM that evening, as the main
entrance to the courthouse was closed. I was told that this was the
proper way to do it, but nevertheless my October 3 motion has never
appeared on the docket sheet. Therefore, I refiled the same motion on
October 7, 2008. It was denied the same day. I suspect that the court
had received the October 3 motion even though it was never docketed.

2. I filed a notice of appeal with the pro se clerk on October 9,
2008. That Notice of Appeal still has not been docketed. I have called
the pro se clerk and have been told that this is normal, as these
things take time and that my appeal is OK.

3. However, now I must inform this court and opposing counsel of a new
development which impacts this case, which is that on October 24, 2008
a new related case was filed in the San Francisco Superior Court
between the defendants to this case, in that two of the defendants are
suing two of the other defendants. The new lawsuit is entitled United
States of America Chess Federation vs. Susan Polgar, Case Number
CGC-08-476777.

4. I predicted in the early stages of the case here that the
defendants would start suing each other and now this has happened. The
two plaintiffs, the United States Chess Federation and Randall Hough,
are suing two defendants here, Susan Polgar and Gregory Alexander,
alleging that the defendants entered into the email boxes of Randall
Hough, a member of the board of the United States Chess Federation,
and stole the emails that were received from counsel and published
those stolen emails on the Internet.

5. It is to be recalled that one counsel, Proskauer Rose, initially
represented all of the USCF Defendants but later Proskauer Rose
withdrew from representing two of the defendants, Susan Polgar and
Paul Truong, so Polgar and Truong were assigned new counsel.

6. Now, the new San Francisco complaint alleges that Polgar and
Alexander broke into the mailboxes of other defendants in order to
learn their defense strategy in this case. I think that opposing
counsel here may be interested to learn that their confidential
communications with their clients may have been compromised.

7. The new complaint charges Polgar and Alexander with violations of
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC § 2510 et seq. and
18 USC § 2710 et seq. and a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse
Act, 18 USC § 1030. The complaint also charges Susan Polgar and
Gregory Alexander with Computer Fraud under the Comprehensive Computer
Data and Access Act, California Penal Code Section 502 (c) and (e).
The complaint demands statutory damages pursuant to 18 USC § 2520 (c)
(2)(B) plus one million dollars in punitive damages plus various
injunctive and other relief.

8. Thus far, there are six cases pending in four different states
around the country all pertaining to the same factual situation here
of Truong and Polgar winning USCF election by impersonating me and
others. Now they are accused of stealing the emails by other
defendants to learn their litigation strategy. From what I understand,
there is another new related case about to be filed in yet a different
state. I also am informed that efforts are now being made to have
Susan Polgar criminally prosecuted and deported back to Hungary. I am
not doing any of this. The only case I have filed is the one before
this court. All of those other proceedings are being filed by other
defendants here.

9. Attached hereto is a copy of the complaint filed last Friday in the
San Francisco Superior Court. The attorney filing the case, Karl
Kronenberger, is a recognized authority on this area of Internet law.
He has appeared on NBC and CNN News in that capacity. I think that
Susan Polgar made a serious blunder in suing him, as he is a former
federal prosecutor. I am also attaching a copy of the affidavit I
filed yesterday in the United States District Court for the Northern
District of Texas concerning this matter. Susan Polgar has stated on
her website about the Texas case, “this lawsuit will proceed all the
way. Enough is enough. This has gone on long enough.”

10. I have abandoned all hope that this court will grant my motion for
reconsideration which has already been denied and from which I have
already appealed. However, I feel that I must inform this court plus
opposing counsel of these new developments. In addition, I believe
that I am entitled to file this to establish a record for my appeal
which has not yet been docketed, especially since I am not allowed to
file in the Second Circuit yet.

WHEREFORE, my motion for re-reconsideration should be granted and the
decision and judgment of this court should be vacated and set aside.

_______________________
Samuel H. Sloan
1664 Davidson Ave., Apt. 1B
Bronx NY 10453-7877

1-917-507-7226
1-917-659-3397

STATE OF NEW YORK )
ss:
COUNTY OF BRONX )
VERIFICATION

1, the undersigned, the petitioner named in the foregoing petition,
being duly sworn, says: I have read the foregoing petition subscribed
by me and know the contents thereof and the same is true of my own
knowledge, except as to those matters herein stated to be alleged upon
information and belief and as to those matters I believe it to be
true.

__________________________________
Signature of Plaintiff

On the 28rd Day of October, 2008 before me personally came Samuel H.
Sloan to me known to be the person described herein and who executed
the foregoing instrument. Such person duly swore to such instrument
before me and duly acknowledged that he executed the same.

_____________________________
NOTARY PUBLIC
Old October 29th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

samsloan wrote:
10. I have abandoned all hope that this court will grant my motion for
reconsideration which has already been denied and from which I have
already appealed. However, I feel that I must inform this court plus
opposing counsel of these new developments. In addition, I believe
that I am entitled to file this to establish a record for my appeal
which has not yet been docketed, especially since I am not allowed to
file in the Second Circuit yet.

Then why are you wasting the court's time and the taxpayer's money?
Doofus. The legal system is not there to serve as a playground for
malignant narcissists.
Old October 29th 08, 01:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Oct 29, 8:30*am, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Convicted felon samsloan wrote:

the 28rd Day of October, 2008
SUPPLEMENTAL AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF
THIS COURTS ORDER

What does "THIS COURTS ORDER" mean, asshole?

Samuel H. Sloan, being duly sworn

By your retarded wife, asshole?

1. On October 3, 2008, I filed a motion for re-reconsideration of this
court's order dated October 1, 2008 which denied reconsideration of
the judgment dated August 29, 2008 dismissing this action.

hahahahahahaha, asshole!

my October 3 motion has never appeared on the docket sheet.

Nor should it have, asshole.

Therefore, I refiled the same motion on October 7, 2008.

hahahahahahahaha, asshole!

It was denied the same day.

hahahahahahahahaha, asshole!

I suspect that

*.... Sam Sloan has been forcibly incarcerated, at the order of a judge,
in a mental health detention center - true or false, asshole?

2. I filed a notice of appeal with the pro se clerk on October 9, 2008.

The surest sign of an asshole is doing the same thing again and again but
expecting a different result each time, asshole!

That Notice of Appeal still has not been docketed.

hahahahahahahahahaha, asshole!

these things take time and that my appeal is OK.

Exactly what the clerk has been told to say to fruitcakes, asshole!

3. However, now I must inform this court and opposing counsel of a new
development which impacts this case

hahahahahahahahahahaha, asshole!

on October 24, 2008 Barack Obama

Barack Obama has nothing to do with your k00ksuit, asshole!

4. I predicted in the early stages of the case here that the

*.... court would recognize Sam Sloan to be a ****ing moron, asshole?

5. It is to be recalled that one

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, asshole!

I think that opposing counsel here may be interested to learn that

*.... in an earlier action involving Sam Sloan's brief career driving
a taxi, a judge directed Sloan to send him no packages as any packages
ostensibly emanating from Sloan would be destroyed or handed over to
the FBI for testing, asshole!

all pertaining to the same factual situation here of Truong

What does that mean, asshole?

I also am informed that efforts are now being made to have Susan
Polgar criminally prosecuted and deported back to Hungary.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, asshole!
(To be "informed" by the whackjob Lafferty is to be misinformed, asshole!)

10. I have abandoned all hope that this court will grant my motion for
reconsideration which has already been denied and from which I have
already appealed.

Having abandoned all hope, why then don't you end the pain with a bullet,
asshole?
Do you have any consideration for how valuable is Marcus's time, asshole?

However, I feel that I must inform this court plus opposing counsel

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, asshole!

In addition, I believe that I am entitled to file this to establish a
record for my appeal which has not yet been docketed

You are not entitled to waste any more of my taxpayers' dollars, asshole!

especially since I am not allowed to file

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, asshole!

my motion for re-reconsideration should be granted and the decision and
judgment of this court should be vacated and set aside.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, asshole!

On the 28rd Day of October, 2008 before me personally came Samuel H.
Sloan to me known to be the person described herein and who executed
the foregoing instrument. Such person duly swore to such instrument
before me and duly acknowledged that he executed the same.

_____________________________
NOTARY PUBLIC

What's the name of this "Not awry pubic" **** before whom you "personally
came", asshole?
Is this the stupid fat ugly slit-eyed bitch you "married", asshole? The one
who is too dumb to understand what you are doing to her 4 year old daughter
to make the poor kid want to run away from you or commit suicide on the
street, asshole?

Thank you for your incisive remarks, Mr. Truong.
Old October 29th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

wrote:

B. Lafferty wrote:
wrote:
samsloan wrote:
10. I have abandoned all hope that this court will grant my motion for
reconsideration which has already been denied and from which I have
already appealed. However, I feel that I must inform this court plus
opposing counsel of these new developments. In addition, I believe
that I am entitled to file this to establish a record for my appeal
which has not yet been docketed, especially since I am not allowed to
file in the Second Circuit yet.

Then why are you wasting the court's time and the taxpayer's money?
Doofus. The legal system is not there to serve as a playground for
malignant narcissists.

John, do us all a favor. Take your meds and go to bed.

Sorry you got hit by that ambulance, Brian. I'm sure you'll feel
better soon. Tell us, do you _encourage_ frivolous litigation by
crackpots? I'm sure the bar association would like to know.

Oh, John. You're sounding like the disgruntled old man that you are.
But, I've heard corporate executives call litigation frivolous only to
see them lose before a jury and have a judgment against them (their
company) entered by the court. One person's frivolity can be another's
serious need to redress a wrong.

(For the record, Brian, I am acquainted with a number of attorneys for
whom I have personal respect, even when I don't agree with them. You
are not among them.)

So?
Old October 30th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

"samsloan" wrote in message

Now that you too have been impersonated through dizum.com, the same
anonymous remailer that is used by Truong, Polgar and Alexander, do
you still think that this is such a minor, trivial matter?
===

Yes. Also, I still think you're a chowderhead.