Old October 30th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default Ten Replies Filed today by USCF in Polgar vs USCF

At 4:57 PM today, counsel for the USCF filed replies for each of the
USCF Defendants in the case of Polgar vs. USCF in the Northern
District of Texas, Lubbock Division. Individual replies were filed by
Randy Bauer, Bill Goichberg, Jim Berry and so on.

Naturally, I received them all because I am the only defendant on the
service list.

However, I cannot provide links to those replies because they include
addresses and telephone numbers which are, of course, prohibited by
the rules of the USCF Issues Forum.

Old October 31st 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Oct 30, 10:46 pm, samsloan wrote:

At 4:57 PM today, counsel for the USCF filed replies for each of the
USCF Defendants in the case of Polgar vs. USCF in the Northern
District of Texas, Lubbock Division. Individual replies were filed by
Randy Bauer, Bill Goichberg, Jim Berry and so on.

Naturally, I received them all because I am the only defendant on the
service list.

It is a kafkaesque simultaneous display.
Old November 6th 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsawmiller
Lost in all of this discussion is a nagging little
fact about the original post in question. You know, the one that had
a link to purported legal documents containing the home addresses of
some USCF members? That link did not lead to a legal document at some
official judicial court site. The link lead to a site controlled by
the poster, with a scanned in reproduction of what looks like legal
documents.

Tim Sawmiller
Not true. The link was to the actual document exactly as filed in
court. It was a PDF Document which cannot be modified. It was exactly
the same document that was emailed to me by the USCF's attorney. I
receive all court filings in the Polgar vs. USCF case because I am on
the service list.

There were ten court filings. This is because the USCF's lawyer
represents ten USCF defendants. These are the USCF itself, the four
board members, the Executive Director, Jerry Hanken, The Continental
Chess Association and the two attorneys. (Which name does not belong
on this list?)

Each of these ten court filings was 37 pages long. Thus, I received
370 pages of court filings. Since they were virtually identical, I
only wanted to include a link to one of them.

The federal courts will not provide a direct link to these documents.
To get them you have to apply to PACER and get approved. Then, after
being approved, you have to pay 8 cents per page. Thus, I had to pay
$28.80 to download all ten documents. You should be thankful that I am
willing to provide them to you for free.

Once again, Moderator Tim Sawmiller seeks to impose requirements that
are not included in the AUG, in order to make it difficult for USCF
Forum Members to find out about the status of litigation involving the
USCF.

Old November 6th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Since everybody is asking, here are links to three of the documents in
question:

There were several mo

http://www.anusha.com/polgar-motion-to-dismiss.pdf

http://www.anusha.com/polgar-notice-of-motion.pdf

http://www.anusha.com/polgar-respons...scf-motion.pdf

You are welcome to try to post these links, but watch out. The
Moderator might try to ban you for one year. Since he has already
banned me for one year, I have nothing more to lose.