Old November 1st 08, 10:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub made Twice Stronger.

A few players complained me that the game performance has detoriated.

Today again the game was made 2 times Stronger.

Now I think GetClub cannot be further improved as if anything is
changed the performance decreases. So this is the maximum strength the
GetClub can play at.

Play with various levels at GetClub.

Play Chess: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Beginner: 2200+
Easy: 2300+
Normal: 2400+

Here is a game against Jester. Jester took 69 Moves to win the game.

Game Played between Jester and beginner at GetClub.com

Jester: (White)
beginner: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...938&game=Chess

White -- Black
(Jester) -- (beginner)

1. e2-e4{2} d7-d5{0}
2. e4-d5{6} Qd8-d5{0}
3. Nb1-c3{6} Qd5-a5{0}
4. d2-d4{6} Ng8-f6{2}
5. Ng1-f3{6} Nb8-c6{40}
6. Bf1-b5{8} Nf6-e4{8}
7. Bc1-d2{12} Ne4-c3{6}
8. Bb5-c6{10} b7-c6{12}
9. Bd2-c3{10} Qa5-a6{6}
10. Nf3-e5{14} Bc8-e6{14}
11. Qd1-h5{12} h7-h6{6}
12. a2-a3{10} Qa6-b5{8}
13. Ke1-c1{10} Ke8-c8{12}
14. Rh1-e1{10} g7-g6{8}
15. Qh5-h4{12} Be6-d5{12}
16. Bc3-b4{24} a7-a6{20}
17. Bb4-e7{10} Bf8-e7{10}
18. Qh4-e7{8} Rh8-e8{8}
19. Qe7-h4{10} h6-h5{16}
20. Qh4-f4{10} Kc8-b8{58}
21. f2-f3{10} Re8-f8{8}
22. Qf4-f6{10} Kb8-a8{6}
23. Qf6-e7{10} Rd8-b8{12}
24. b2-b3{10} Rf8-e8{12}
25. Qe7-c7{10} Rb8-b7{6}
26. Qc7-d6{10} Re8-e6{6}
27. Qd6-f8{12} Rb7-b8{6}
28. Qf8-c5{14} Qb5-c5{6}
29. d4-c5{10} Rb8-e8{8}
30. Ne5-d3{12} Re6-e1{8}
31. Rd1-e1{12} Re8-e1{0}
32. Nd3-e1{10} Ka8-b7{8}
33. c2-c4{16} Bd5-e6{6}
34. Ne1-c2{10} f7-f5{10}
35. Kc1-d2{10} a6-a5{6}
36. Nc2-d4{12} Be6-f7{6}
37. Kd2-d3{8} Kb7-c7{10}
38. b3-b4{10} a5-b4{8}
39. a3-b4{8} Kc7-b7{12}
40. b4-b5{10} Kb7-c7{12}
41. Nd4-c6{10} Bf7-e8{10}
42. Nc6-a5{10} Be8-f7{16}
43. b5-b6{10} Kc7-c8{6}
44. c5-c6{8} h5-h4{14}
45. Kd3-c3{10} f5-f4{12}
46. Na5-b7{14} Bf7-e6{34}
47. Nb7-c5{10} g6-g5{12}
48. Nc5-a6{10} Kc8-d8{6}
49. c4-c5{10} h4-h3{6}
50. g2-g4{12} f4-g3{6}
51. b6-b7{12} g3-h2{16}
52. Qb7-b8{Q}{12} Kd8-e7{6}
53. Qb8-h2{12} Ke7-f6{6}
54. c6-c7{10} Be6-c8{12}
55. Qh2-d6{12} Kf6-f7{8}
56. Na6-b8{10} g5-g4{6}
57. f3-g4{10} h3-h2{6}
58. Qd6-h2{10} Kf7-g7{12}
59. Qh2-h5{12} Bc8-e6{24}
60. Qh5-e8{12} Kg7-f6{14}
61. g4-g5{20} Kf6-f5{8}
62. Kc3-d4{14} Be6-c8{6}
63. c5-c6{120} Bc8-e6{6}
64. Nb8-a6{12} Be6-c8{6}
65. Na6-c5{12} Kf5-g5{14}
66. Qe8-c8{10} Kg5-f4{0}
67. Nc5-e4{8} Kf4-f3{0}
68. Qc8-h3{12} Kf3-e2{0}
69. Qh3-e3{12} Ke2-e3{0}
Jester: (White)
beginner: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...938&game=Chess

Play a few games with Beginner Level and let me know if you can win
any game.

Bye
Sanny

Old November 1st 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

More of your random number bull****? Same old, same old.

Now I think GetClub cannot be further improved as if anything is
changed the performance decreases. So this is the maximum strength the
GetClub can play at.

Good, maybe we won't see any more of your retarded posts about it.

Beginner: 2200+
Easy: 2300+
Normal: 2400+

But those are the OLD numbers. If it is "2 times stronger" now, those
should be 4400, 4600 and 4800! If you are going to make up numbers (which
you obviously do) at least be mathematically consistent to avoid looking
like a complete asshole.

Old November 1st 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub Now Walks on Water, gives Free Beer!

On Nov 1, 6:56*am, Sanny wrote:

GetClub now walks on water! Here is proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgGmedc-AEM

Even better, it provides free beer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcCnsJSYAZ0

Play Chess at:http://www.GetFlub.com/Chess.html

Old November 1st 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Now I think GetClub cannot be further improved as if anything is
changed the performance decreases. So this is the maximum strength the
GetClub can play at.

Good, maybe we won't see any more of your retarded posts about it.

I wish thats not true and I find some way of improving GetClub. But
without "Help Bot" I can't improve GetClub anymore.

Beginner: 2200+
Easy: 2300+
Normal: 2400+

But those are the OLD numbers. * If it is "2 times stronger" now, those
should be 4400, 4600 and 4800! * If you are going to make up numbers (which
you obviously do) at least be mathematically consistent to avoid looking
like a complete

You are correct. But Maths is always correct.

When 3 months back GetClub Beginner was 2100+ I said getclub has
improved twice and then gave 2200+ rating.

Then again 1 month back I said GetClub was improved and I increased
rating to 2300+.

But after playing a few games against Rybka & Jester along with
complains by good players I understood the game has not improved but
detoriated. I found the two improvements were in opposite directions.

So I took back all the updates that detoriated the game. Now the game
was 2100+. But after taking back the improvement. I found its Twice
better than earlier. So I said the Rating is 2200+.

I always tell that rating that is correct. And I have no intentions of
giving false ratings.

If tommorow someone prooves me that GetClub Beginner is 1800+ I will
change my opinion. I am always with the best rating I get from
feedbacks from good players.

GetClub is so strong because of help by Help Bot, Martin Brown,
Satwz, Taylor Kingston and many more good players whose suggestions
were used to improve the game.

Most of the credits goes to "Help Bot" without whom GetClub would be
1200+ only.

Bye
Sanny

Old November 1st 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny writes:

Now I think GetClub cannot be further improved as if anything is
changed the performance decreases. So this is the maximum strength the
GetClub can play at.

Good, maybe we won't see any more of your retarded posts about it.

I wish thats not true and I find some way of improving GetClub. But
without "Help Bot" I can't improve GetClub anymore.

One way to improve it would be to implement the alpha-beta algorithm.
That should be much more efficient than your current algorithm.

Another way would be to stop using java strings to represent the board
state during search. Java strings are immutable, so using them for
representing board state causes a big performance loss.

--
Peter Osterlund -
http://web.telia.com/~u89404340

Old November 1st 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

* Peter Osterlund (19:28) schrieb:

Sanny writes:

I wish thats not true and I find some way of improving GetClub. But
without "Help Bot" I can't improve GetClub anymore.

One way to improve it would be to implement the alpha-beta algorithm.
That should be much more efficient than your current algorithm.

What is the current algorithm?

Another way would be to stop using java strings to represent the board
state during search. Java strings are immutable, so using them for
representing board state causes a big performance loss.

That's why it's converted to a char array form time to time.

mfg, simon .... l
Old November 2nd 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny schrieb:
I am always with the best rating I get from
feedbacks from good players.

I hereby declare myself a good player and give you the feedback that
master level is 1600.

Since you'll likely get no other feedback, go with that for the time being.
Old November 4th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Nov 1, 5:56*am, Sanny wrote:

A few players complained me that the game performance has detoriated.

Today again the game was made 2 times Stronger.

Astute readers will note that I have carefully avoided
playing this double-strength version, instead patiently
waiting for the new army of "bugs" to arrive. Some
may say I am protecting my artificially-high GetClub
rating; others may accuse me of quitting just when
things were beginning to get interesting. The truth is,
I just can't keep up the blistering pace of improvement
anymore-- 20% one week, 100% improvement the
next. I'm exhausted and besides, if I were to get too
strong, nobody would want to play me... .

-- help bot

Old November 4th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Nov 1, 10:05*am, wrote:

* GetClub now walks on water!

* Even better, it provides free beer!

I'm back!

-- help bot

Old November 4th 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default GetClub made bug free !!!

On Nov 4, 10:58*am, help bot wrote:
On Nov 1, 5:56*am, Sanny wrote:

A few players complained me that the game performance has detoriated.

Today again the game was made 2 times Stronger.

* Astute readers will note that I have carefully avoided
playing this double-strength version, instead patiently
waiting for the new army of "bugs" to arrive. * Some
may say I am protecting my artificially-high GetClub
rating; others may accuse me of quitting just when
things were beginning to get interesting. *The truth is,
I just can't keep up the blistering pace of improvement
anymore-- 20% one week, 100% improvement the
next. *I'm exhausted and besides, if I were to get too
strong, nobody would want to play me... .

* -- help bot

Now, GetClub too has exhausted.

For atleast 2 months I will not be improving the GetClub since now it
is bug free. and do not want new bugs by further improvements. For
every one improvement I get 2 new bugs.

Easy Level will give you a strong challenge. Well Beginner is still a
good meal for you.

There is a new Player "Mentula" He is as good as you and he always
wins against the Easy Level. I think If you have a match with him that
will be really challenging.

Now Beginner Thinks till 14 depth (Very Good)
Easy Thinks till 16 depth (Great Challange)
Normal Thinks till 18 depth (No one dares)
Master Thinks till 20 depth (The Mighty one)

Bye
Sanny