Old November 6th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Rykba 3 Handicap Mode

I bought a copy of Rykba 3 and since my chess skill
leaves much to be desired besides analyzing any of my online
game loses I can always adjust Rykba 3 in handicap mode to
play exactly at or above my level. Any chess program it seems
can play great chess but very few are ever designed to play
at virtually any player level.
Old November 8th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Nov 6, 11:17*pm, Senica wrote:
* * * * I bought a copy of Rykba 3 and since my chess skill
leaves much to be desired besides analyzing any of my online
game loses I can always adjust Rykba 3 in handicap mode to
play exactly at or above my level. Any chess program it seems
can play great chess but very few are ever designed to play
at virtually any player level.

Play a few games against GetClub Beginner & Easy Level.

Does it gives rating to the games? Let me know how it played against
the Beginner & Easy Levels. Also how much time it is thinking for each
move.

It would be great to see GetClub vs Rybka Matches. Since the games are
recorded we can spot the mistakes in the game.

Bye
Sanny

Old November 9th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny wrote:
On Nov 6, 11:17 pm, Senica wrote:
I bought a copy of Rykba 3 and since my chess skill
leaves much to be desired besides analyzing any of my online
game loses I can always adjust Rykba 3 in handicap mode to
play exactly at or above my level. Any chess program it seems
can play great chess but very few are ever designed to play
at virtually any player level.

Play a few games against GetClub Beginner & Easy Level.

Does it gives rating to the games? Let me know how it played against
the Beginner & Easy Levels. Also how much time it is thinking for each
move.

It would be great to see GetClub vs Rybka Matches. Since the games are
recorded we can spot the mistakes in the game.

Bye
Sanny

I don't think it's ratings measurement is very accurate or important to
me. It makes it's move in 1 or 2 seconds. This program is capable as
far as I can tell of analyzing and annotating any game at any
player strength.