Old November 12th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default 'Deep Blue' chess computer

Hi all,

Anyone who is good at chess or backgammon here? I got hold of the
original inventor of 'Deep Blue' chess computer. If anyone want to
share some of your experience in playing chess, lets leave a reply in
here.

By the way I am reselling some nice chess and you can find it he

http://www.starrygift.com/store/inde...th=77_79_80_84

Best wishes,
Peter
---------------------------
StarryGift | http://www.starrygift.com
Old November 12th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Starry Gift wrote:
Anyone who is good at chess or backgammon here?

You could try reading the group and find out.

I got hold of the original inventor of 'Deep Blue' chess computer.

Er, meaning what, exactly?

If anyone want to share some of your experience in playing chess,
lets leave a reply in here.

Thanks but we hardly need your invitation to continue using a
newsgroup which has been in existence for years before you came along.

By the way I am reselling some nice chess and you can find it he

Oh I seeeeeee. It's not the conversation you're looking for but the
spamming. `By the way' is meant to introduce an aside, not the entire
point of your message.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Natural Newspaper (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ daily broadsheet but it's completely