Old November 13th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default Susan Polgar's New Lawyer was Ralph Nader's Candidate forVice-President

Susan Polgar's new lawyer in the case of USCF vs. Polgar is Matt
Gonzalez, a former Green Party member who ran for Vice-President of
the United States in 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Gonzalez

In 2003, Gonzalez ran for mayor of San Francisco but lost in a close
race to Democrat Gavin Newsom.

I am not sure what the significance of this is.

Old November 13th 08, 09:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

"samsloan" schreef in bericht
Susan Polgar's new lawyer in the case of USCF vs. Polgar is Matt
Gonzalez, a former Green Party member who ran for Vice-President of
the United States in 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Gonzalez

In 2003, Gonzalez ran for mayor of San Francisco but lost in a close
race to Democrat Gavin Newsom.

I am not sure what the significance of this is.

Sam Sloan

We're not sure about it either, old gossipcrone Sammy.

Old November 13th 08, 10:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Nov 13, 9:54 am, "Ruud" wrote:
"samsloan" schreef in ...

Susan Polgar's new lawyer in the case of USCF vs. Polgar is Matt
Gonzalez, a former Green Party member who ran for Vice-President of
the United States in 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Gonzalez

In 2003, Gonzalez ran for mayor of San Francisco but lost in a close
race to Democrat Gavin Newsom.

I am not sure what the significance of this is.

Sam Sloan

We're not sure about it either, old gossipcrone Sammy.

The insinuation is that Susan Polgar is unsafe at any speed.
Old November 13th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Matt Gonzalez is an immigrants rights lawyer. His Wikipedia biography
says that he likes to play chess. His parents were Mexican but he was
born in Texas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Gonzalez

I believe that he probably became her lawyer through the Mexican
connection, as the biggest scholastic community in the USA nowadays is
wetbacks in Brownsville Texas and Susan has connections with those
people.

Susan is really good at convincing people who meet her for the first
time that she is completely innocent and a victim of invidious
discrimination because she is "a woman of foreign descent". Everybody
who meets her for the first time thinks that she is just wonderful.
Nobody thinks to wonder why she has no old friends.

I am going to try to use my contacts in San Francisco to find out why
such a prominent and well-known person as Matt Gonzalez, who is former
President of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, would take her
case. We should try to let him know promptly that she is neither
innocent nor the virgin she claims to be.

Old November 13th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
Rob Rob is offline

" the biggest scholastic community in the USA nowadays is
wetbacks in Brownsville Texas and Susan has connections with those
people."

Sam Sloan

What a foul and racist statement.

Old November 13th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

On Nov 13, 8:35*am, samsloan wrote:
[...]

Sloan, don't bother your 'contacts' here in San Francisco. It was
quite simple to forward your post to Matt Gonzalez's office so he can
read your concerns directly. I have met him many times, he was my
Supervisor here and I am certain that he will give your words all due
consideration.

Maybe they should add a new move to chess in your honor. En ****ant?
You know, a move that isn't significant.

Vance
Old November 13th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal
Rob Rob is offline

On Nov 13, 12:05*pm, Vance wrote:
[...]

Vance- Hide quoted text -

LOL
Vance, That is the funniest thing I have seen posted on this site in
years. What makes it is funny is it's accuracy!
Rob
Old November 16th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Vance wrote:

On Nov 13, 8:35´┐Żam, samsloan wrote:
I am going to try to use my contacts in San Francisco to find out why
such a prominent and well-known person as Matt Gonzalez,

Start wiretapping those bathhouses and public restrooms Vance....
Sammy is on the prowl. I'm sure you can get a warrant under the
Patriot Act.

Sloan, don't bother your 'contacts' here in San Francisco. It was
quite simple to forward your post to Matt Gonzalez's office so he can
read your concerns directly. I have met him many times, he was my
Supervisor here and I am certain that he will give your words all due
consideration.

Maybe they should add a new move to chess in your honor. En ****ant?
You know, a move that isn't significant.

Ah yes, the "En ****-Ant" move, a move played by weak patzers.

Hasta la pasta,

Ray Lopez