Old November 18th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal,alt.chess

Default I received a call from Jim Killion, Susan Polgar's attorney

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediJoshua
There is alot of general confusion around the Does
lawsuit. Since Paul and Susan were asked to give depositions, people
say they were "sued" in the does lawsuit at first, though Susan wasn't
officially added until well after the meeting.

Also, at least one person in this thread has matched the hallway
remarks as Bill told them, so I am inclined to believe Bill.
I am one of the 15 defendants in the Susan Polgar vs. USCF lawsuit.
Susan's lawyer, Jim Killion, called me and told me that he wanted to
take my deposition.

I replied, "Sure. Any time."

He then said that he wanted me to come to Texas for the deposition.

I told him that he can take my deposition any time he wants, any where
in New York City in any of the five boroughs.

He said, no, that he wanted to take my deposition in Texas.

I replied that in that case he would have to pay my transportation to
Texas.

He said, no, I will have to come to Texas at my own expense.

I replied that I was not willing to come to Texas at my own expense.

He said that then the judge will order me to come to Texas at my own
expense.

I replied that I was sure that the judge would not order that.

He then remarked, "We'll see about that" and soon hung up the
telephone.

I fail to see how noticing Susan Polgar for a deposition constitutes
suing her. If you say that the suit Susan Polgar vs. USCF is a counter
suit to the case USCF vs. John Does 1-10, this constitutes an
admission that Susan Polgar is one of the 10 "John Does" and thus is
guilty of hacking into Randy Hough's email account.

Old November 19th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal,alt.chess

On Nov 18, 5:00 pm, samsloan wrote:

Since Paul and Susan were asked to give depositions, people
say they were "sued" in the does lawsuit at first

Who think they were does lawsuit?