Old November 26th 08, 05:47 PM posted to sci.math,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Rejected by the Unabomber. Oh, Woe is Me

I recently sent four Ishi Press books to that famous and distinguished
former Professor of Mathematics at the University of California at
Berkeley, the Unabomber.

I offered to publish any math books that he writes.

I sent him three high level math books and one physics book that I
have published.

Alas, the Unabomber wrote me back that he rejects my offer. He wrote
that he will try to donate my books to the local library and do not
send him any more books.

I had dreams that he like that famous mathematician Jakow Trachtenberg
(17 June 1888 - 1953) would have achieved some great new breakthroughs
by making calculations in his head.

Instead, he wrote back that he no longer is interested in math.

The four books I sent him we

0-923891-52-8 A Freshman Honors Course in Calculus and Analytic
Geometry by Emil Artin
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891528
0-923891-53-6 The Consistency of the Continuum Hypothesis by Kurt
Gödel
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891536
0-923891-55-2 General Topology by John L. Kelley
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891552
0-923891-56-0 Threats to Humanity by Leroy W. Dubeck
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891560

Here is his letter:

http://www.anusha.com/unabomber.jpg

It is really hitting rock-bottom when you are rejected even by Dr.
Theodore John Kaczynski, the Unabomber.

Old November 26th 08, 05:57 PM posted to sci.math,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:47:23 -0800 (PST), samsloan
wrote:

I recently sent four Ishi Press books to that famous and distinguished
former Professor of Mathematics at the University of California at
Berkeley, the Unabomber.

If I kill or maim a few innocent people, will you publish my work, too?

Here is his letter:

http://www.anusha.com/unabomber.jpg

I trust you opened the envelope carefully!

It is really hitting rock-bottom when you are rejected even by Dr.
Theodore John Kaczynski, the Unabomber.

It is really hitting a low point when Theodore John Kaczynski, the
Unabomber, comes across as being saner than you.

--
Angus Rodgers
Old November 26th 08, 05:58 PM posted to sci.math,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:47:23 -0800, samsloan wrote:

It is really hitting rock-bottom when you are rejected even by Dr.
Theodore John Kaczynski, the Unabomber.

What do you mean, even? The guy is obviously mentally disturbed,
but he was a competent mathematician. There are many out there (both in
and out of jail) who rate much higher in the despicability scale.

Old November 27th 08, 07:16 AM posted to sci.math,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

samsloan wrote:

[...]

Sam Sloan

Kazcynski may have seen your books as an insult, since
they are/were well below his level. The Godel book is
laughable. Maybe you should have kept and read it ?

.. . .

Old November 27th 08, 06:16 PM posted to sci.math,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Nov 26, 9:47 am, samsloan wrote:
[...]

he says he has books he hasn't had time to read

he is in prison
and he still doesn't have time to finish

that really screws up plans b and c for me

galathaea: prankster, fablist, magician, liar

Old November 28th 08, 05:20 AM posted to sci.math,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

samsloan wrote:
..

Here is his letter:

http://www.anusha.com/unabomber.jpg

It is really hitting rock-bottom when you are rejected even by Dr.
Theodore John Kaczynski, the Unabomber.

Who in their right mind would call their son Fred Spiro KACZINSKI fer
crying out loud?? This hearkens back to the bad ol' days, when Amerika
welcomed in the poor, downtrodden & put upon of the world - the Albies,
Afghies, Turkos, Chinos, Nips & so on. Here to work & slave if need be,
to make america great & fit for a ferign monarch to admire..

The point I'm making here is that these Kaczinski people are always
crapping on about their aristocratic heritage & so on, how they own
castles & mucho land in Polski & thereabouts, how their Princesses
prefer to bathe in the blood of vassal virgins - it's good for the skin
& keeps them looking young etc. ..

Check out arnie swarzenadolphgger for examps. - another import from
Eastern climes, granted austria etc. but so what?..

What 'n effin tosser! a slump-shouldered muscleman on steroids or
equivalent, capering around in his 50's like some banana bereft baboon &
dictating to you the people in downtown California & also having a
lighthearted punt @ the presidency of the USA..

Only in Amerika..

t.
Old November 29th 08, 12:23 AM posted to sci.math,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Nov 27, 1:16 am, jerry warner wrote:

Kazcynski may have seen your books as an insult, since
they are/were well below his level. The Godel book is
laughable. Maybe you should have kept and read it ?

If that's sarcasm, I don't see the point of it.

Andrew Usher
Old November 29th 08, 04:06 AM posted to sci.math,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

thumbody.. wrote:

samsloan wrote:
.

Here is his letter:

http://www.anusha.com/unabomber.jpg

It is really hitting rock-bottom when you are rejected even by Dr.
Theodore John Kaczynski, the Unabomber.

Who in their right mind would call their son Fred Spiro KACZYNSKI fer

Old November 29th 08, 04:10 AM posted to sci.math,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

thumbody.. wrote:

thumbody.. wrote:

samsloan wrote:
.

Here is his letter:

http://www.anusha.com/unabomber.jpg

It is really hitting rock-bottom when you are rejected even by Dr.
Theodore John Kaczynski, the Unabomber.

Who in their right mind would call their son Fred Spiro KACZYNSKI fer
crying out loud?? This hearkens back to the bad ol' days, when Amerika
welcomed in the poor, downtrodden & put upon of the world - the Albies,
Afghies, Turkos, Chinos, Nips & so on. Here to work & slave if need be,
to make america great & fit for a ferign monarch to admire..

The point I'm making here is that these Kaczynski people are always

Old November 29th 08, 04:33 AM posted to sci.math,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.true-crime,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Andrew Usher wrote:

On Nov 27, 1:16 am, jerry warner wrote:

Kazcynski may have seen your books as an insult, since
they are/were well below his level. The Godel book is
laughable. Maybe you should have kept and read it ?

If that's sarcasm, I don't see the point of it.

No its not sarcasm! If you dont see the points of it then
nothing I can do about that. Sorry.

I man this newsgroup is not college.

Andrew Usher