Old November 27th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default My conventional end game with Ivan, game on hold now , my move too

ME , White

Pawns
A-3 , B-3 , F-3 , G-2 , H-2
Rooks
B-I and H-I
Bishop on C-4
Knight on E-2
King on D-2

Black
Pawns on A-7 , B-7 , C-7 , F-7 , G-7 , H-7. D-4
Rooks on A-8 and D-8
Knights on E-5 and F-6
King on G-8

My move

Knowing Ivan i belive on his next will be Knight on E-5 x Bishop o C-4

But i really need to get my rooks into play so i am thinking H-8 rook to
E-I .....

Then if he takes my bishop with the knight then pawn takes knight then i
am not sure where Ivan will move but then i can move my knight maybe (
?) and grab the open E-file with my rook.

I just have some stuff to do so i adjourned the game ..

In the last game i played i had Ivans rook trapped , the only way out
was to trade i for my Knight then my pawn takes rook ..Well that was the
only way out unless i blundered , guess what i did , I BLUNDERED
.....#$%^&*( I was thinking this will be the second time i ever beat
Ivan at the strongest level and i ended up losing...

Now i am down in this game but i still feel if i play the end game well
i can beat it ..

The D-4 pawn is a thorn in my side + my King in the middle of the board
HURTS ...I do like having one of each , bishop and knight in the end
game but i feel Ivan will trade his knight for it on his next move ..But
i am not I00 % sure ..

i will study my next movie in awhile ..

Have a nice Thanksgiving..

I will try and use my King as an attacking piece too ..... I also need
to pick off one or two pawns if i can ....

Old November 27th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default My conventional end game with Ivan, game on hold now , mymove...

Now i am thinking rook B-I to C-I and if ivan takes the bishop i can
take the knight with my rook ...Then my rook attacks the C-7 and D-4
pawns ...Yes i think that is my next move.

Ivan thought about moving the D-4 pawn to 3 , but now it is thnking
about moving the A-8 rook to C-8...

Ivan say it is wining - I.8

Yes rook A to C-8

i need to study my next move a little ..

Old November 28th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default My conventional end game with Ivan, game on hold now , mymov...

I lost .....