Old December 3rd 08, 11:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Very nice game by Zebediah !!!

In this game against Master Level, Zebediah sacrifices its pawn.

Then Traps the Queen of Master Level. To recover the trapped Queen,
Master Level has to sacrifice its Bishop for 2 Pawns.

Now Master has 3 Pawns for a Bishop. [equal]

Then Zebediah manages to fork the Rook & Knight with its King.

Now Master had no choice but to sacrifice its Rook for a Bishop. Now
Zebediah is 2 pawns up.

Then Zebediah found a Mate in 10 with Forced moves and win the game.
This game is full of strategies which even trumbled the unbeatable
Master Level.

Game Played between zebediah and master at GetClub.com

zebediah: (White)
master: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...873&game=Chess

White -- Black
(zebediah) -- (master)

1. e2-e4{2} e7-e5{0}
2. Ng1-f3{4} Nb8-c6{0}
3. d2-d4{10} e5-d4{398}
4. Nf3-d4{2176} Bf8-c5{1398}
5. Bc1-e3{236} Qd8-f6{1624}
6. c2-c3{112} d7-d6{338}
7. Bf1-e2{362} Bc8-d7{512}
8. Ke1-g1{384} Qf6-e5{784}
9. b2-b4{2482} Bc5-d4{426}
10. c3-d4{326} Qe5-e4{328}
11. Nb1-c3{58} Qe4-f5{1048}
12. h2-h3{230} Ng8-f6{1688}
13. g2-g4{2880} Qf5-g6{798}
14. Be2-d3{118} Bd7-g4{514}
15. h3-g4{88} Qg6-g4{430}
16. Qd1-g4{80} Nf6-g4{320}
17. Nc3-d5{346} Ke8-d8{1264}
18. b4-b5{16} Nc6-e7{362}
19. Nd5-e7{118} Kd8-e7{486}
20. Ra1-c1{20} Ke7-d8{436}
21. Be3-g5{402} f7-f6{578}
22. Bg5-d2{372} h7-h5{706}
23. Rc1-c2{1550} Rh8-e8{400}
24. Bd3-g6{932} Re8-e7{438}
25. Kg1-g2{582} Re7-e2{920}
26. Rf1-c1{306} Re2-f2{458}
27. Kg2-g3{34} Ra8-c8{1056}
28. Bg6-h5{42} Rf2-d2{452}
29. Rc2-d2{336} Ng4-h6{376}
30. Bh5-f3{30} b7-b6{1162}
31. Rc1-e1{306} Nh6-f5{326}
32. Kg3-f4{32} Nf5-h6{1326}
33. Bf3-c6{52} g7-g5{0}
34. Kf4-f3{22} g5-g4{0}
35. Kf3-f2{10} g4-g3{0}
36. Kf2-g2{6} Rc8-a8{0}
zebediah: (White)
master: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...873&game=Chess

This is one of the best game I have seen at GetClub recently. Do you
spot any weakness in Master Level game?

Now only Tournament Players can beat the Higher Levels for amatures
even beginner is tough.

Bye
Sanny

Old December 3rd 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Now only Tournament Players can beat the Higher Levels for amatures
even beginner is tough.

In another post you rated Normal at 2500, so Master must be, by your
logic, about 2700. So Zeb is rated above 2700.

I think you need to subtract about 1,000 from all of your ratings.
Old December 3rd 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 07:06:23 -0800 in
,
" wrote:

I think you need to subtract about 1,000 from all of your ratings.

In which case, the ratings are probably OK, we're just using different
zeros.

Stephan

--
Stephan Bird MChem(Hons) AMRSC
EMOVE
Old December 3rd 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

wrote in message

Now only Tournament Players can beat the Higher Levels for amatures
even beginner is tough.

In another post you rated Normal at 2500, so Master must be, by your
logic, about 2700. So Zeb is rated above 2700.

I think you need to subtract about 1,000 from all of your ratings.

He makes them up. He is completely clueless about chess, programming AND
math.

Old December 10th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Stephan Bird wrote:
" wrote:
I think you need to subtract about 1,000 from all of your ratings.

In which case, the ratings are probably OK, we're just using
different zeros.

Only if he needs to subtract the name number that's close to 1000 from
each of the ratings he quotes. ;-)

Dave.

--
David Richerby Flammable Crystal Car (TM): it's like
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ a high-performance luxury car but it's