Old December 5th 08, 11:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default GetClub Tree is growing slowly.

Yesterday 10 players played at GetClub.

I am happy to see more and more players playing at GetClub.

This shows that players are having confidence in GetClub. Now they are
getting a very valuable game at GetClub.

Playing with Beginner & Easy Level is too quick. And for new players
Baby level itself is very good. as it plays in just 2 sec / move. You
can complete a game with Baby level in just 2 minute.

Keep comming to play at GetClub.
http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

When the game will improve further I feel more people will subscribe.

Well my dream has come true and lots of games (20-30) games are played
at GetClub daily.

When lots of people will be online at GetClub then many people would
be able to play with Human opponents aswell.

I am looking for a game between Taylor Kingston and Help Bot. Lets see
who has the upper hand.

Also I will be interested in knowing how Zebediah plays with Human
opponents.

Keep comming to GetClub Chess and enjoy playing Chess with 5 levels
and Human Opponents.

Bye
Sanny