Old December 8th 08, 09:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Now, only Rybka can beat GetClub.

Now Beginner Level is So Strong that only Rybka can beat it. Human
Opponents will not be able to win against the Beginner Level unless
they take help of other programs.

I played a game between Beginner (10 sec / move) vs Rybka (5 sec /
move).

Rybka played such unexpacted moves that It was able to win the game in
39 moves.

On 20th move Rybka took the h6 pawn with bishop. I was thinking Rybka
will loose Bishop. But later Rybka was able to get 3 pawns for a
Bishop.

Game was equal till 25th move. (Bishop vs 3 pawns)

But after that Rybka took the Rook/ Knight and other pieces off the
board as King was open and to prevent Mate GetClub keep sacrificing
its pieces.

But at 39th move GetClub found a Mate in 6 and resigned.

Game Played between sanjay11 and beginner at GetClub.com

sanjay11: (White)
beginner: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...764&game=Chess

White -- Black
(sanjay11) -- (beginner)

1. e2-e4{34} Ng8-f6{0}
2. e4-e5{28} Nf6-d5{0}
3. d2-d4{12} d7-d6{0}
4. c2-c4{12} Nd5-b6{0}
5. Ng1-f3{12} d6-d5{6}
6. c4-c5{20} Nb6-d7{6}
7. Nb1-c3{14} e7-e6{10}
8. Bf1-d3{14} Nb8-c6{6}
9. Ke1-g1{22} a7-a6{20}
10. Qd1-a4{18} Bf8-e7{10}
11. h2-h3{14} Ke8-g8{6}
12. Bc1-d2{14} Kg8-h8{54}
13. Bd2-e3{16} a6-a5{6}
14. a2-a3{16} Be7-h4{10}
15. Qa4-c2{16} h7-h6{18}
16. Nf3-h4{16} Qd8-h4{0}
17. Nc3-b5{16} Qh4-d8{76}
18. Rf1-c1{14} Nd7-b8{10}
19. Qc2-d2{18} Kh8-g8{34}
20. Be3-h6{16} g7-h6{6}
21. Qd2-h6{22} f7-f5{0}
22. e5-f6{16} Rf8-f6{16}
23. Qh6-h7{24} Kg8-f8{0}
24. Nb5-c7{16} Ra8-a7{0}
25. Nc7-b5{14} Ra7-a6{24}
26. Nb5-d6{14} Nc6-e7{0}
27. Qh7-h8{20} Ne7-g8{0}
28. Bd3-h7{14} Rf6-g6{6}
29. Bh7-g6{14} Ra6-d6{16}
30. c5-d6{14} Nb8-c6{12}
31. Rc1-c3{16} Nc6-d4{0}
32. Qh8-d4{16} Bc8-d7{12}
33. Rc3-f3{20} Ng8-f6{0}
34. Rf3-f6{14} Kf8-g7{14}
35. Rf6-f8{14} Kg7-g6{28}
36. Rf8-d8{12} e6-e5{6}
37. Qd4-d5{14} Bd7-f5{10}
38. d6-d7{16} b7-b6{8}
39. Rd8-g8{14} Kg6-h5{0}
sanjay11: (White)
beginner: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...764&game=Chess

Do you see any wrong move by Beginner Level?

Is there anyone in newsgroup who can still beat the Beginner Level &
Easy Level?

Bye
Sanny

Old December 8th 08, 11:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 8, 3:28*pm, "Jon D'Souza-Eva" wrote:
Yes, by employing the Patzer Variation of the Scandinavian Defence!

http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...773&game=Chess

Were you using some computer or playing just with your Chess Skills.

You took 57 moves to win the game. The Knight got Trapped and GetClub
had no way to save its knight So it sacrificed Rook for a Knight.

Game Played between Gallicrow and beginner at GetClub.com

Gallicrow: (Black)
beginner: (White)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...773&game=Chess

White -- Black
(beginner) -- (Gallicrow)

1. e2-e4{0} d7-d5{12}
2. e4-d5{0} Qd8-d5{2}
3. Nb1-c3{0} Qd5-e5{4}
4. Bf1-e2{10} c7-c6{14}
5. Ng1-f3{6} Qe5-c7{6}
6. d2-d3{24} Bc8-f5{26}
7. Bc1-e3{22} Ng8-f6{18}
8. Nf3-d4{10} Bf5-g6{14}
9. Nd4-b3{6} e7-e6{6}
10. Ke1-g1{6} Bf8-d6{8}
11. f2-f4{8} Nb8-d7{18}
12. h2-h4{18} h7-h6{6}
13. Rf1-f3{10} Ke8-c8{34}
14. g2-g3{8} Kc8-b8{18}
15. a2-a4{16} e6-e5{56}
16. f4-f5{0} Bg6-h5{6}
17. Rf3-f1{8} Bh5-e2{8}
18. Nc3-e2{6} e5-e4{30}
19. Be3-f4{16} e4-d3{10}
20. Bf4-d6{12} Qc7-d6{6}
21. c2-d3{8} Nd7-e5{28}
22. d3-d4{0} Ne5-g4{6}
23. Nb3-c5{10} Rh8-e8{138}
24. Qd1-b3{0} Re8-e7{8}
25. Rf1-f3{22} Kb8-a8{30}
26. Ra1-e1{6} Qd6-d5{66}
27. Qb3-d5{20} Rd8-d5{4}
28. Rf3-f4{6} Rd5-d8{50}
29. b2-b4{20} Rd8-e8{18}
30. Rf4-f2{6} Ng4-f2{22}
31. Kg1-f2{0} Nf6-g4{70}
32. Kf2-f1{14} Ng4-e3{10}
33. Kf1-f2{8} Ne3-f5{8}
34. d4-d5{12} c6-d5{12}
35. a4-a5{10} Nf5-g3{24}
36. Kf2-g3{6} Re7-e2{6}
37. Re1-d1{6} Re8-d8{30}
38. Rd1-d4{18} b7-b6{50}
39. a5-b6{8} a7-b6{2}
40. Nc5-a4{8} Ka8-b7{4}
41. Rd4-f4{6} f7-f6{8}
42. Rf4-g4{6} g7-g5{8}
43. h4-g5{6} h6-g5{10}
44. Rg4-d4{8} Re2-e4{6}
45. Rd4-e4{6} d5-e4{4}
46. Kg3-g4{6} e4-e3{14}
47. Na4-c3{6} Rd8-d4{8}
48. Kg4-f5{12} Rd4-b4{6}
49. Kf5-f6{8} g5-g4{10}
50. Nc3-e2{12} Rb4-b2{4}
51. Kf6-f5{6} Rb2-e2{4}
52. Kf5-f4{6} b6-b5{12}
53. Kf4-g3{6} Re2-f2{4}
54. Kg3-h4{8} e3-e2{4}
55. Kh4-g5{14} Qe2-e1{Q}{6}
56. Kg5-h4{6} g4-g3{4}
57. Kh4-g3{0}
Gallicrow: (Black)
beginner: (White)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...773&game=Chess

Well Played looking for more games. Can you beat the Easy Level?

Bye
Sanny

Old December 8th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On 20th move Rybka took the h6 pawn with bishop. I was thinking Rybka
will loose Bishop. But later Rybka was able to get 3 pawns for a Bishop.

Game was equal till 25th move. (Bishop vs 3 pawns)

Whilst I applaud what you're doing to an extent (I have not tried to make a
chess program), I think perhaps you need to get out of the pawn=1, bishop;
knight=3; rook=5; queen=9 mentality and thinking that just because you
have material equality that the game is equal. Look into things like pawn
structure, development etc...

"Help Bot" the best player at GetClub told me Bishop is Stronger than
3 Pawns. So GetClub was at advantage as it had Bishop while Rybka has
3 pawns.

Yes you are correct the Beginner Levels King was open So was prone to
attack. There was no pawn saving the GetClub's King.

Bye
Sanny

Old December 8th 08, 11:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

I didn't use a program, just my own prestigious talent. I am about
2000-2100 FIDE with slow time controls, but far weaker at blitz chess
(e.g. I struggle to get above 2000 when playing 5/0 on playchess.com).

GetClub was in trouble long before it lost the piece. It moved the
same knight three times in the opening for no good reason, and then
gave itself serious pawn weaknesses which allowed me to first plonk a
knight on a strong outpost (f4) and then gang-up on the isolated d-
pawn.

Old December 8th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 8, 4:52*pm, "Jon D'Souza-Eva" wrote:
I didn't use a program, just my own prestigious talent. I am about
2000-2100 FIDE with slow time controls, but far weaker at blitz chess
(e.g. I struggle to get above 2000 when playing 5/0 on playchess.com).

Great, So you can beat the Easy level aswell? Try and let me know.
Easy will think 40 sec / move on average. And will play stronger moves
than the Beginner Level as it thinks 4 times longer.

GetClub was in trouble long before it lost the piece. It moved the
same knight three times in the opening for no good reason, and then
gave itself serious pawn weaknesses which allowed me to first plonk a
knight on a strong outpost (f4) and then gang-up on the isolated d-
pawn.

I saw that. That pawn at f2 was played to f4 to sace the h2 pawn from
the Bishop. As Queen and Bishop were attacking the h2 pawn. I feel
playing 11. h3 would have been better.

11. f2-f4{8} Nb8-d7{18}
12. h2-h4{18} h7-h6{6}

I feel the 12th move by GetClub of playing h4 was a bad move. The 11th
and 12th moves were bad what were the correct moves at 11th and 12th
move that GetClub should have played.?

Bye
Sanny

Old December 9th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 8, 1:35*am, Sanny wrote:
Now Beginner Level is So Strong that only Rybka can beat it. Human
Opponents will not be able to win against the Beginner Level unless
they take help of other programs.

Sanny, I have been relatively polite to you until now. Normally, I try
to maintain a civil conversation on message boards and newsgroups.

But the above statement just put me over the edge. It is the most
****ing ludicrous and immensely mind-numbingly stupid thing anybody
has ever posted on any chess board. Clearly you are either a complete
****ing liar or a total moron.

Also, your software is the worst piece of **** that I have ever seen,
and this includes freeware programs. Just the fact that you have the
****ing balls to actually charge people who are so masochistic that
they use it past the number of torture sessions that you offer for
free is unfathomable.

But, to the point. I am a terrible chess player. At best, I would be
rated 1400 USCF. I just beat Beginner, by myself with absolutely no
help from a computer, while only sort of paying attention. This gives
more proof to my previous statement that Beginner does not even play
1300, let alone your completely delusional rating of 2100+ or whatever
nonsense you're spouting today.

And so I wanted to post the win for people to scoff at (not just
Beginner's play, but my play as well), but your ****ING STUPID PROGRAM
not only closed the application before the game was over (I had a mate
in 3 or 4, as the game was down to KQvK), but the window that popped
up said something about the game being a draw! Do you have ANYBODY
working on this game who knows anything about writing a chess program?
Or are you writing it all yourself via a combination of knowledge
gleaned from "Chess for Dummies" and "Java for Dummies"?

So then I went to the link that you e-mail somebody EVERY GODDAMN TIME
a game is over, in order to view my game, and only the first three
moves are saved. So I went to the actual game viewer, and painfully
went through every move, arriving at this game:

[Date "2008.12.8"]
[White "Merlin"]
[Black "Beginner"]
[Result "0-1"]

1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Qxd5 3.Nc3 Qd8 4.d4 Nf6 5.Nf3 Nc6 6.Bb5 Bd7 7.O-O g6
8.Bg5 Bg7 9.Qd3 O-O 10.Qe3 Ng4 11.Qf4 f5 12.h3 h6 13.hxg4 hxg5
14.Qxg5
fxg4 15.Ne5 Nxe5 16.Bxd7 Nxd7 17.Qxg4 Rf6 18.Rfe1 c6 19.Qe4 Rb8
20.Qxe7
Qxe7 21.Rxe7 Rd8 22.Rae1 g5 23.Re8+ Rxe8 24.Rxe8+ Kf7 25.Re4 Rf4
26.Rxf4+ gxf4 27.Ne2 f3 28.gxf3 Ke6 29.c3 Kd5 30.Kg2 Nf8 31.Kg3 Ng6
32.Nf4+ Nxf4 33.Kxf4 b6 34.Kf5 c5 35.dxc5 Kxc5 36.Ke6 Kc4 37.f4 Bf8
38.f5 Bh6 39.f6 Kd3 40.f7 Bf8 41.f4 Kc2 42.Kd7 Kxb2 43.Ke8 Ba3
44.f8=Q
Bxf8 45.Kxf8 Kxa2 46.f5 Kb2 47.c4 a5 48.f6 Kc3 49.f7 Kb4 50.Ke8 Kc5
51.f8=Q+ Kxc4 52.Qf7+ Kc5 53.Qc7+ Kb5 54.Kd7 Kb4 55.Qxb6+ Kc4 56.Qxa5
Kd4 57.Ke6 Ke3 58.Qb4 Kd3 59.Ke5 Ke3 60.Qe4+ Kd2 61.Qf3 Kc2 62.Kd4
Kd2
63.Qd3+ {Beginner resigns?}

And now, for the kicker. In the position at the end of the game, with
my King on d4, my Queen on d3 (obviously protected by my King), and
Beginner's King on d2 -- your program played Kxd3!! ****ING BRILLIANT!
Make a move that captures my Queen leaving a draw because there are
only Kings on the board. Never ****ing mind that your King just moved
RIGHT NEXT TO MINE!!!

Do you realize how ABSOLUTELY ****ING TERRIBLE your program is? Do you
have ANY ****ING CLUE how awful it is compared to dozens of other FREE
chess engines that don't crash and actually play by the rules of
chess??

Now that I've calmed down a bit, and all kidding and bile aside,
Sanny, my sincerest and most heartfelt suggestion to you is find
somebody who knows how to program a chess engine and completely start
over from scratch. Throw away everything that you have done so far,
because it is useless. I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish,
but you are only making yourself look like the biggest idiot in the
computer chess world.

jm
Old December 9th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

wrote in message
On Dec 8, 1:35 am, Sanny wrote:

Also, your software is the worst piece of **** that I have ever seen,

And now, for the kicker. In the position at the end of the game, with
my King on d4, my Queen on d3 (obviously protected by my King), and
Beginner's King on d2 -- your program played Kxd3!! ****ING BRILLIANT!
Make a move that captures my Queen leaving a draw because there are
only Kings on the board. Never ****ing mind that your King just moved
RIGHT NEXT TO MINE!!!

Do you realize how ABSOLUTELY ****ING TERRIBLE your program is? Do you
have ANY ****ING CLUE how awful it is compared to dozens of other FREE
chess engines that don't crash and actually play by the rules of
chess??

Your rant is *beautiful*, and absolutely spot on. Sanny is completely
clueless. His program is the biggest joke on the net, and he is the only
one on the planet - no, that is too limiting - he is the only one in the
*galaxy* who doesn't understand that.

I *guarantee* you that he will reply with "that move has been removed, and
now GitClub is improved by 4 times today! It is now rated at 2700 USCF!"

He is a ****tard nitwit lying asshole who has no understanding of chess,
programming, or web site design.

He is going into my twit filter. I suggest everyone else here do the
same.

Old December 9th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

And now, for the kicker. In the position at the end of the game, with
my King on d4, my Queen on d3 (obviously protected by my King), and
Beginner's King on d2 -- your program played Kxd3!! ****ING BRILLIANT!
Make a move that captures my Queen leaving a draw because there are
only Kings on the board. Never ****ing mind that your King just moved
RIGHT NEXT TO MINE!!!

Yes, I found your recorded game. You had a queen extra. And you were
winning. Actually GetClub found a Mate in 6 and resigned. But there
was a error in the process and it gave Draw result instead of giving a
win.

I will be looking into the matter and correct the problem soon.

Game Played between JVMerlino and beginner at GetClub.com

JVMerlino: (White)
beginner: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...034&game=Chess

White -- Black
(JVMerlino) -- (beginner)

1. e2-e4{2} d7-d5{0}
2. e4-d5{2} Qd8-d5{0}
3. Nb1-c3{0} Qd5-d8{0}
4. d2-d4{2} Ng8-f6{0}
5. Ng1-f3{4} Nb8-c6{22}
6. Bf1-b5{4} Bc8-d7{12}
7. Ke1-g1{12} g7-g6{76}
8. Bc1-g5{8} Bf8-g7{6}
9. Qd1-d3{24} Ke8-g8{6}
10. Qd3-e3{16} Nf6-g4{10}
11. Qe3-f4{14} f7-f5{6}
12. h2-h3{12} h7-h6{6}
13. h3-g4{6} h6-g5{10}
14. Qf4-g5{22} f5-g4{0}
15. Nf3-e5{26} Nc6-e5{8}
16. Bb5-d7{28} Ne5-d7{10}
17. Qg5-g4{22} Rf8-f6{10}
18. Rf1-e1{122} c7-c6{0}
19. Qg4-e4{12} Ra8-b8{58}
20. Qe4-e7{10} Qd8-e7{10}
21. Re1-e7{4} Rb8-d8{24}
22. Ra1-e1{6} g6-g5{6}
23. Re7-e8{18} Rd8-e8{6}
24. Re1-e8{4} Kg8-f7{22}
25. Re8-e4{28} Rf6-f4{6}
26. Re4-f4{28} g5-f4{0}
27. Nc3-e2{6} f4-f3{12}
28. g2-f3{4} Kf7-e6{6}
29. c2-c3{4} Ke6-d5{6}
30. Kg1-g2{6} Nd7-f8{16}
31. Kg2-g3{6} Nf8-g6{20}
32. Ne2-f4{10} Ng6-f4{6}
33. Kg3-f4{2} b7-b6{10}
34. Kf4-f5{6} c6-c5{6}
35. d4-c5{6} Kd5-c5{6}
36. Kf5-e6{14} Kc5-c4{10}
37. f3-f4{4} Bg7-f8{10}
38. f4-f5{4} Bf8-h6{8}
39. f5-f6{6} Kc4-d3{6}
40. f6-f7{14} Bh6-f8{14}
41. f2-f4{4} Kd3-c2{10}
42. Ke6-d7{8} Kc2-b2{6}
43. Kd7-e8{8} Bf8-a3{22}
44. Qf7-f8{Q}{6} Ba3-f8{14}
45. Ke8-f8{2} Kb2-a2{8}
46. f4-f5{2} Ka2-b2{6}
47. c3-c4{6} a7-a5{6}
48. f5-f6{2} Kb2-c3{10}
49. f6-f7{2} Kc3-b4{8}
50. Kf8-e8{4} Kb4-c5{14}
51. Qf7-f8{Q}{4} Kc5-c4{6}
52. Qf8-f7{8} Kc4-c5{10}
53. Qf7-c7{4} Kc5-b5{6}
54. Ke8-d7{8} Kb5-b4{90}
55. Qc7-b6{4} Kb4-c4{8}
56. Qb6-a5{4} Kc4-d4{6}
57. Kd7-e6{6} Kd4-e3{6}
58. Qa5-b4{4} Ke3-d3{6}
59. Ke6-e5{4} Kd3-e3{6}
60. Qb4-e4{4} Ke3-d2{8}
61. Qe4-f3{6} Kd2-c2{10}
62. Ke5-d4{4} Kc2-d2{10}
63. Qf3-d3{4} Kd2-d3{0}
JVMerlino: (White)
beginner: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...034&game=Chess

It was a very good game by you. you played well and got a queen to
win. Your problem is under examination and when the problem is
corrected I will inform you.

Bye
Sanny