Old December 12th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Letter from Paul Truong to Jerome Hanken

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:19 AM, wrote:

Mr. Hanken,

You seem to know quite a bit about everything. Would you mind
enlighten all of us where you got your information from? Who shared
them with you? Please name specific names. Please also enlighten all
USCF members about the criminal investigations you discussed. What was
reported? Who made the reports? Which agency? Please feel free to be
very specific. A chess journalist of your caliber would never say
anything that is untrue or cannot be backed up, right? Surely you are
dying to tell the whole world how credible your sources are. You may
even stand to win the journalist of the year award. I am anxiously
waiting to read everything you have to say. I am sure many others are
also quite interested.

Thank you.
Paul

In a message dated 12/12/2008 2:02:56 A.M. Central Standard Time,
JerryHanken writes:

It never ceases to amaze me how delusional Sam can be, even
when the cold water of truth and reality are thrown in his face! It
makes no dent in the litany of fantasy and self created myth Sam
entertains and to which he stubbornly clings .Of course he is quite
right about the dynamic duo EB members who are determined to kill the
USCF and pick at its' bones! They are failing badly at this and are
quite desperate as they face real life criminal investigations which
USCF could not stop even if it wanted to. All that considered, Sam
would be, as he was, a very BAD EB member. I say this, even though I
like Sam personally and respect his historical chess knowledge.
Jerry Hanken
Old December 12th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Assuming that Truong did write to Hanken, my advice to Mr. Truong
would be to contact your bankruptcy attorney for bankruptcy
information. But why do that? Truong knows what he did. I suspect
it's Fifth Amendment time for Mr. Truong--Sue also. Truong could also
contact the Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force in San
Francisco and voluntarity talk to them. He could arrange to go with
Gregory Alexander.