Old December 18th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Auto232

Hello,

I am a retired electronics engineer with much time and some enthusiasm
(but lacking skill) at chess.

What I am planning is making a chess board that interfaces to a PC via
the auto232 interface - so I can play on a chess board rather than a PC
screen.

However my search for data has not gone well. The few links I found
that might have had useful data were broken.

Does anyone know where I can get software specs for the auto232 and also
the hardware specs (baud rate, data format etc)

TIA

David Eather