Old December 18th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default All Quiet on RGCP

How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?

So far since last midnight there have been only five postings today,
whereas normally there have been several hundred.

This quietness on rgcp coincides with the closing down of Susan
Polgar's website chessdiscussion.com which also happened three days
ago.

What is especially noteworthy is that all of the fake personalities
have vanished at the same time. There have been no more "Fake Sam
Sloan"s, no Nomen Nosisco, no frog, for the last three days. They are
all gone. Everybody still posting is a known real person.

This tends to prove that all these myriad of fakes were all the same
person or small group of people, namely Paul Truong, Susan Polgar and
Gregory Alexander.

I have also heard from several different sources that the Feds are
moving in on them, possibly even to arrest them. Nobody seems to know
where they are right now.

Old December 18th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Dec 17, 7:24*pm, samsloan wrote:
[...]

Sam Sloan

It's quiet because the RGCP cesspool is dying a slow, painful death.
And deservedly so.
Old December 18th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Dec 17, 11:18*pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:
[...]

And deservedly so.- Hide quoted text -

As long as ****-for-Brains Sloan is alive RGCP will suffer on.
Old December 21st 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

samsloan wrote:
How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?

I do not read rec.games.chess.politics, since I am not interested in
chess politics.

Unfortunatly however you keep posting political things on
rec.games.chess.computer. Why the hell do you keep doing this? Is it too
much to ask for you to keep your chess politics off of
rec.games.chess.computer? Your post has nothing to do with computers.

If you feel such messages are appropiate on rec.games.chess.computer,
would you be kind enough to explain why?
Old December 21st 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Dec 20, 7:09*pm, Dave wrote:
samsloan wrote:
How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?

I do not read rec.games.chess.politics, since I am not interested in
chess politics.

Unfortunatly however you keep posting political things on
rec.games.chess.computer. Why the hell do you keep doing this? Is it too
much to ask for you to keep your chess politics off of
rec.games.chess.computer? Your post has nothing to do with computers.

If you feel such messages are appropiate on rec.games.chess.computer,
would you be kind enough to explain why?

Because Mr. Sloan is a narcissistic attention whore who believes that
cross-posting
is a sacrament.

Old December 21st 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Dec 20, 10:25*pm, Wick wrote:
On Dec 20, 7:09*pm, Dave wrote:

samsloan wrote:
How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?

I do not read rec.games.chess.politics, since I am not interested in
chess politics.

Unfortunatly however you keep posting political things on
rec.games.chess.computer. Why the hell do you keep doing this? Is it too
much to ask for you to keep your chess politics off of
rec.games.chess.computer? Your post has nothing to do with computers.

If you feel such messages are appropiate on rec.games.chess.computer,
would you be kind enough to explain why?

Because Mr. Sloan is a narcissistic attention whore who believes that
cross-posting is a sacrament.

Mr. William Deer is back, attacking me as usual, after an entire year
during which he refused to entertain an ethics complaint against Susan
Polgar and Paul Truong.

Old December 21st 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

samsloan wrote:
On Dec 20, 10:25 pm, Wick wrote:
On Dec 20, 7:09 pm, Dave wrote:

samsloan wrote:
[...]

And you refuse to entertain a discussion about the merits of posting
your chess politics to rec.games.chess.computer. So this is a case of
the pot calling the kettle black.

Once again, can you tell me why you post this sort of material to
rec.games.chess.computer?
Old December 23rd 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Dec 20, 8:09*pm, Dave wrote:
samsloan wrote:
How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?

I do not read rec.games.chess.politics, since I am not interested in
chess politics.

Unfortunatly however you keep posting political things on
rec.games.chess.computer. Why the hell do you keep doing this? Is it too
much to ask for you to keep your chess politics off of
rec.games.chess.computer? Your post has nothing to do with computers.

If you feel such messages are appropiate on rec.games.chess.computer,
would you be kind enough to explain why?

I think it is obvious that certain posters in rgc are either
deliberately crossposting, or else they simply lack the
intelligence to determine which groups are appropriate
and which ones aren't. In the case of Mr. Sloan, we
know that he is /desperate for attention/, so there is no
need to wonder how his intellect could have deteriorated
to such a degree as this (although there is definitely
something amiss in that regard as well).

Somebody ought to create a bot which can fix this
problem, sans any personal bias whatever-- a 100%
objective bot, whose job it is to "zap" crossposts from
inappropriate groups. It can't be all that hard; after all,
in the movie Logan' Run they had a bot which froze fish
and another bot which did cosmetic makeovers.

-- help bot

Old December 24th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Please don't crosspost.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old December 24th 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Cyber Narcissist

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html

The Narcissist as Liar and Con-man

Does the Narcissist Have a Multiple Personality (Dissociative Identity
Disorder)?

Narcissists as Drama Queens

The Narcissist as Know-it-all