Old December 20th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Come on and hear, Alexander's Ragtime Motions to Dismiss

Come on and hear, :|
Alexander's Ragtime Band,
|: Come on and hear, :|
It's the best band in the land!
They can play a bugle call
Like you never heard before,
So natural that you want to go to war
That's just the bestest band what am,

Now, if you want to read the bestest motions to dismiss ever, here
they are by none other than Gregory Alexander. These motions have been
filed and are pending in the United States District Court in San
Francisco in the case USCF vs. Susan Polgar and Gregory Alexander.

From this we learn that Randy Hough is the puppet of Sam Sloan.

That Bill Goichberg and Sam Sloan are conspiring together to take over
the USCF.

That the USCF is the puppet of Sam Sloan.

These things must be true, because Gregory Alexander, former USCF
Moderator and Forum Oversight Committee member, appointed by none
other than Bill Goichberg and Bill Hall, has said it under oath. In
case you doubt it, you can read it right he

Gregory Alexander's Affidavit:

http://rapidshare.com/files/17486907...-affidavit.pdf

Gregory Alexander's Motion to Dismiss

http://rapidshare.com/files/17504422...to-dismiss.pdf

Gregory Alexander's 37-page Response

http://rapidshare.com/files/17504294...r-response.pdf

Gregory Alexander's Proposed Order:

http://rapidshare.com/files/17504427...osed-order.pdf

Personal Service of Summons on Gregory Alexander

http://rapidshare.com/files/17504826...-alexander.pdf

Let me know if you have any trouble reading these documents.

Old December 20th 08, 12:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"samsloan" wrote in message
Come on and hear, :|
Alexander's Ragtime Band,
|: Come on and hear, :|
It's the best band in the land!
They can play a bugle call
Like you never heard before,
So natural that you want to go to war
That's just the bestest band what am,

Now, if you want to read the bestest motions to dismiss ever, here
they are by none other than Gregory Alexander. These motions have been
filed and are pending in the United States District Court in San
Francisco in the case USCF vs. Susan Polgar and Gregory Alexander.

From this we learn that Randy Hough is the puppet of Sam Sloan.

[...]

Fair enough. And you in turn let me know if you have any trouble
understanding them, as there seem to be a fair number of two and three
syllable words.