Old December 20th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Response to George on Polgar Lawsuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
It seems to me that if we could end the lawsuits that
would be good for USCF.

I do not see the present people in power making any attempt to end the
lawsuits.

Susan offered to not bring her lawsuit if the USCF had paid $1. So it
seems the present administration is running on some kind of mind
altering Kool Aid. How can those opposed to Susan convince the
membership that spending in excess of $100,000 on lawyers is better
then giving $1 to stop a lawsuit. I suspect the membership will vote
for Polgar just as they did last time.
George,

You fail to understand and so do many others.

Susan did not offer not to bring her lawsuit if the USCF had paid her
$1.

Rather, she offered to drop the USCF from the list of 15 defendants to
her lawsuit if the USCF apologized, promised never to do it again, and
paid her $1. She would then be free to go forward with her cases
against Bill Goichberg, the other board members and the other
defendants.

Susan has never offered to drop her lawsuit entirely. Instead, she has
said repeatedly that she is going "all the way" with her lawsuit.

She repeated this only this past Saturday on her Saturday Open Forum,
where she wrote:

"I will drop the $25 million lawsuit against the USCF when the USCF
publicly apologize to me and sign an affidavit that they will never
harass or bother me or my family again. This is the one condition I
will not budge on.

"I have put up with the constant harassment and abuse for more than a
year. Enough is enough. This organization has done this to everyone
good person who wants to help. This has gone on for decades. The
difference is when this happened, good people simply walked away and
many never came back.

"I ran for the board with the mission to clean up the same old dirty
and disgusting chess politics that destroy this federation. It is time
someone stands up against this kind of corruption and incompetence at
the highest level or this federation will never get better.

"Best wishes,
"Susan Polgar"

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2008...-forum_13.html

Old December 22nd 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default direct lies by Mr. Sloan in response to George on Polgar Lawsuits

On Dec 21, 8:25*pm, Illbay Oichberggay
wrote:

Susan did not offer not to bring her lawsuit if the USCF had paid her
$1.

Rather, she offered to drop the USCF from the list of 15 defendants to
her lawsuit if the USCF apologized, promised never to do it again, and
paid her $1. She would then be free to go forward with her cases
against Bill Goichberg, the other board members and the other
defendants.

This is a most direct lie by Mr. Sloan, what we have become accustom
to expect from him. His only truth is that there were 15 defendants,
Bauer*, Berry*, Bogner, Chess Magnet, Continental Chess*, Goichberg*,
Hall*, Hanken*, Hough*, Kronenberger**, Kronenberger Burgoyne**,
Lafferty, Mottershead, Sloan and the USCF*. All else is lies.

One lie is there were no "Polgar Lawsuits", only one lawsuit, entered
into with an obvious regret. You do not name frivilous lawsuits filed
by the likes of Mr. Sloan or Mr. Parker, or the USCF, as "Polgar
Lawsuits".

A second lie is that Mr. Sloan should have knowledge that all of the
defendants with names marked with the * can be included in the $1.00
offer. Those marked with the **, it would be irresponsible to the
extreme for me to say more, but it is possible for an arrangement to
be reached to prevent further regrettable damages to all reputations.
The appropriate communications were sent to the necessary parties.
Of the remaining five, not one is an officer of the USCF. They can
consult with their lawyers. Still it may be that Mr. Mottershead can
extract himself by paying costs and apologizing. Due to undeserved
generosity, it could be possible for Mr. Bogner and his LLC to escape
by paying costs and some penalty and publishing apologies and letters
to some appropriate authorities.

I am not Mrs. Polgar. I do not speak for Mrs. Polgar. But I shall be
working to ensure that if the $1 offer is not accepted we hold the
elections in Feb/March due to the administrative failure of the EB.
Then every detail will be cleared. If this became necessary the chess
players could never ever forgive those who took the side of Mr. Sloan
whose scandalous history and breedcow conducts may be fully revealed.

You certainly write as though you are Susan Polgar or at least
representing her.

Are you Susan Polgar?

Susan Polgar is the only person who is named either as a plaintiff or
as a defendant in each of the four federal lawsuits. She is clearly
the central person in all four cases. Thus, it is entirely proper to
call them the "Polgar Lawsuits".

Old December 22nd 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

The same post under two different nicks. Very very interesting.

Wlod