Old December 20th 08, 11:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default What to do when a good puppet is not good?

What to do when a good puppet is not good?

Although USCF Executive Board member Randy Hough has served me long
and well as my personal puppet, he has become quite lax lately in his
puppet job. Therefore, I am in a quandary.

It is well established and well known that Randy Hough is my puppet,
because USCF insider and forum moderator Gregory Alexander revealed
this fact in a sworn affidavit filed in San Francisco Federal Court on
Monday, December 15, 2008. Here is the important part of what Gregory
Alexander filed:

3:08-cv-05126-MHP Document 16 Filed 12/15/2008 Page 5 of 7
ARGUMENT

Defendant respectfully requests that where, as here, there is
absolutely no proof that any of the criminal or tortious acts alleged
by Plaintiffs has ever occurred in the State of California, it is
particularly unfair to permit Goichberg and Sloan (through their
puppets the USCF and Randy Hough) to force Defendant to appear at
great expense, in a court nearly 1,000 miles away from his home, to
answer charges of which he is totally innocent. Justice demands that
the court immediately hold a full evidentiary hearing and require
Plaintiffs to show, by a preponderance of the evidence, that a crime
or tort has actually occurred in California.

4
MOTION TO DISMISS FOR LACK OF PERSONAL JURISDICTION
Case No. 3:08-cv-05126-iMHP

While this affidavit reveals my problem, the solution to Gregory
Alexander's problem is close at hand because from what I understand
the US Government is about to arrange for his transportation from
Everett, Washington to San Francisco entirely at governmental expense.