Old December 21st 08, 09:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Need help testing Scid Pocket on Windows Mobile 6.1

Hi,

At least one user reported to me that Scid Pocket does not work on
Windows Mobile 6.1 (despite it works on my own PDA under WM6.1).

So if anybody in such configuration having trouble running Scid Pocket
available at http://scid.sourceforge.net/scidpocket.html could try this
version : http://prolinux.free.fr/scid/downloa....3-upx.Arm.CAB
and let me know the result ...

Thanks.