Old December 24th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Arena 2.0 in bundle with Rybka 2.2 available !

Dear Chesslovers,

Chessbase is selling the latest Fritz 10 at a special price. Like every year
they are still trying to get your money with an old and buggy piece of
software. We at Arena offer you the latest free Rybka 2.2 bundeled with
Arena 2.0 for FREE !
Yes you herd it right it's free. Also free chess opening books are available
from our site and did I mention we don't kick you if you tell us about bugs,
we just fix them. Did I mention Arena 2.0 is free ?

Many thanks to Vasik Rajlich for allowing us to bundle Rybka 2.2 with his
"favorite GUI" as you can read in the interview on our page.

Best,
Michael Diosi
Mind the Base. Join the Arena !
Web.: http://www.playwitharena.com

Old December 25th 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

* Michael Diosi (20:29) schrieb:

Chessbase is selling the latest Fritz 10 at a special price. Like every year
they are still trying to get your money with an old and buggy piece of
software. We at Arena offer you the latest free Rybka 2.2 bundeled with
Arena 2.0 for FREE !

Wow, you can bundle two free products.

mfg, simon .... l
Old December 25th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Hi,

Yes we can...but the broadwidth isn't for free, so it is only FREE for the
users. All others may pay for CrapBase...

Old December 25th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

What's wrong with SCID+crafty+large master-level games database anyway?
Old December 25th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Hi,

Nothing wrong, SCID is a very fine piece of software unlike ChessBase.
TCT/TK is still needed ? This is why I didn't try it, but all looks very
very good and it's FREE ! And you get support without beeing kicked for
mentioning bugs (like on the ChessBase server) by their "own and only
corrupt sysop"