Old December 27th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Chessdon on the Coming USCF Election

On Dec 27, 2:10*pm, help bot wrote:
On Dec 19, 5:44*pm, samsloan wrote:

Who is this "we", white man?

* I've always pictured Dr. IMnes as being purple in
color, with green spots. * How does Mr. Sloan get
"white"?

You have not been a USCF member since 1996.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlTnmtHst.php?12529296

* This is the sort of idiocy we've come to expect
from Mr. Sloan. *In an apparent effort to substantiate
his claim that Dr. IMnes has not been a USCF
member since 1996, Mr. Sloan provides a link to
a crosstable... proving only that Dr. IMnes has not
played USCF-rated chess since then. * As we all
know, one can easily be a member of the USCF
without playing any rated games whatever.

* -- help bot

Unless you were joking, that is a mistake.

The above link provides the names and expiration dates of all USCF
members regardless of whether they have played a rated game of chess
or not.

Thus, it shows that Phil Innes has not been a USCF member of any kind
since 1996.

He did not even join to present his friend Boris from St. Petersburg
to a USCF board meeting that took place in March, 1999