Old January 2nd 09, 07:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Convekta Question

Does anyone know who the US distributor/supplier for Convekta is in the
US? I heard they are located somewhere in New England.

Thanks.
Old January 2nd 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Jan 2, 1:45*pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
Does anyone know who the US distributor/supplier for Convekta is in the
US? *I heard they are located somewhere in New England.

Thanks.

Perhaps these folks, who are in MA.

http://stores.ebay.com/Chess-Books-from-Europe

Just bought Rybka/Aquarium from them - good price & service.

Old January 3rd 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

B. Lafferty wrote:
Does anyone know who the US distributor/supplier for Convekta is in the
US? I heard they are located somewhere in New England.

Thanks.

You can write to people directly on Convetka or Rybka Site.

You could also post the message to the Rybka Forums.

http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforum/forum_show.pl

I have no idea why you are asking. But if it is for marketing reasons,
I suspect that they may be deferring marketing over to Chessbase since
the new distribution agreement. Which saves Convekta more than it costs
them likely.

Rybka still does some small time stuff like the WCCC and they
participate in the freestyle events. But they aren't spending much if
any of their cash on Marketing.