Old January 5th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default I SUPPORT THE CANDIDACY OF BRIAN LAFFERTY

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 22:19:50 +0100, "Randall Kehrt"
wrote:

Are both of you play-acting assholes, or really stupid? I parenthesized
that I was not using my real name because your den is full of libelers
and forgers.

And where might that be? You parenthesized you were withholding your
member number. I saw nothing about a false name.

The Kansas City part is legit, and if you ask nicely I may
send you my contact details.

So far, you've written nothing that would make me care what your
contact details might be.

I am surprised Brian Lafferty can tolerate the iniquities here, he has
more patience than I. I keep finding more bad remarks by your candidate
Sloan about him. You should reconsider supporting Sloan. Seriously.

And you must be as inattentive as you are ill-mannered. If you'd been
following this group, you'd have noticed I have urged Sloan not to
run.

Not only that, but you top-post.