Old January 8th 09, 12:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Polgar writes, "they have crossed the line when they went after mecriminally"

Another lawsuit against the USCF in Connecticut

Postby SusanPolgar on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:29 am

marknibb wrote:Susan, please, please, please - have discussion
with your legal counsel and those involved and please try and
determine with the fewest or no conditions at all to offer mediation
as an option to the USCF.

Please don't come back with I'll only talk if.... type of
conditions. Talking must be the first step. I'm not holding only you
accountible for the "stalemate", but please take the first step of
dropping demands and try presenting them as "desires" if you must.

You can make this happen I believe. Best to you this new year.

Mark,

First of all, happy new year! My best wishes to you and your family.

Secondly, many things will happen soon. The USCF and the EB majority
have gone too far and they have crossed the line when they went after
me criminally. I offered mediation all the way back in August to save
the USCF. The other side refused. I pleaded with the EB members many
times to end this for more than one year. They laughed at my face and
insulted me. Mark, there is nothing I can do. There are tons of things
that you and many others do not know and I cannot discuss it publicly
at this moment. But the facts will come out soon enough.

What people read in various forums are only 10% of the facts, maybe
less. The rest is just lies and pure political spin. Believe me, I
would want nothing more than to end this complete nonsense and focus
on helping the USCF and US Chess. The USCF can end this tomorrow if
they want to. I will say this again. The USCF can end this tomorrow
and save the federation and its members tons of money. But this is not
up to me. I cannot end things when I am being called a criminal. When
people go after me, I have no choice but to defend myself and
completely clear my name. My personal / professional reputation is non-
negotiable.

Best wishes,
Susan Polgar
http://www.SusanPolgar.blogspot.com