Old January 25th 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Gregory Alexander has a new attorney

I have just been notified by the federal court that Gregory Alexander
has a new attorney in Sloan vs. Truong.

His previous attorney, Proskauer Rose, has withdrawn from representing
him, and has been replaced by Joseph J. Ortego of Nixon, Peabody of
Jericho, Long Island, New York.

Nixon, Peabody also represents Susan Polgar and Paul Truong. The
reason given for the change in attorneys is "conflict of interest",
obviously relating to the lawsuit filed in San Francisco Federal Court
entitled USCF vs. Susan Polgar and Gregory Alexander, which is now
pending before Judge Marilyn Patel.

Although Judge Chin dismissed my case last August, it is still pending
before him, for the reason of the "Motion for Sanctions" filed by Bill
Brock in October and my "Cross-Motion for Sanctions" filed last week.