Old January 26th 09, 02:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Lotto PLAYERS

I have been part of many different kinds of projects but they all just
ended up costing me more than I received. Like most of you I play the
lotto every week and I don't think anything of spending $20 to $30 a
week. I will tell right now I don't win much, probably in the last 15
yrs I have won $4000.00. I have spent a lot more than that. Here is
an opportunity to spend much less than I do now but have hundreds of
more chances to win. Also many other benifits. If you like buying
lotto tickets check this out.

http://www.flalottomagic.net/?M4748