Old January 30th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chess Applet

Hello to all,

I've made an applet that play chess (currently it research at a fixed
deep of 6 half-moves), you can find it he

http://chess.pcriot.com

comments are welcome.

Gianluca
Old January 31st 09, 02:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Jan 30, 2:44*pm, Gianluca Cisana wrote:
Hello to all,

I've made an applet that play chess (currently it research at a fixed
deep of 6 half-moves), you can find it he

http://chess.pcriot.com

comments are welcome.

Gianluca

Very nice! Far better than that GetClub trash.

jm
Old February 2nd 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:44:23 +0100, Gianluca Cisana
wrote:

Hello to all,

I've made an applet that play chess (currently it research at a fixed
deep of 6 half-moves), you can find it he

http://chess.pcriot.com

comments are welcome.

Gianluca

Hi Gianluca, are you still doing work on the Winboard version of
BremboCE?

Tony
Old February 3rd 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Hi Tony,

yes I'm working also to the Winboard version of the engine but I've
little free time so I prefer to work on the java version that is derived
from BremboCE 0.4 but without the hash tables and null move.
Version 0.5 alpha of BremboCE is currently playing on FICS but there is
a bug that make it crash that I've difficult to spot and fix.
Here are the actual stats copied from FICS:

rating RD win loss draw total best
Blitz 2160 29.1 2481 334 205 3020 2195
(28-Jan-2009)
Standard 2101 34.2 252 43 14 309 2125
(01-Feb-2009)
Lightning 1968 40.8 413 108 35 556 2257
(01-Jan-2009)
Wild 2229 47.2 192 44 10 246 2229
(01-Feb-2009)

Bye, Gianluca

Old February 3rd 09, 08:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 20:59:25 +0100, Gianluca Cisana
wrote:

Hi Tony,

yes I'm working also to the Winboard version of the engine but I've
little free time so I prefer to work on the java version that is derived
from BremboCE 0.4 but without the hash tables and null move.
Version 0.5 alpha of BremboCE is currently playing on FICS but there is
a bug that make it crash that I've difficult to spot and fix.
Here are the actual stats copied from FICS:

rating RD win loss draw total best
Blitz 2160 29.1 2481 334 205 3020 2195
(28-Jan-2009)
Standard 2101 34.2 252 43 14 309 2125
(01-Feb-2009)
Lightning 1968 40.8 413 108 35 556 2257
(01-Jan-2009)
Wild 2229 47.2 192 44 10 246 2229
(01-Feb-2009)

Bye, Gianluca

Thanks Gianluca, it looks like version 0.5 is much stronger than 0.4.
Also, nice work on the Java version, the board layout is clean and
attractive.

Tony

Old March 27th 09, 06:44 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianluca Cisana View Post
Hello to all,

I've made an applet that play chess (currently it research at a fixed
deep of 6 half-moves), you can find it he

http://chess.pcriot.com

comments are welcome.

Gianluca
thanks for the link