Old February 3rd 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Default Brian Mottershead and the supposed "NDA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Mottershead
What you say may be so in general.
However, you can read the agreement. It says what it says. It was
written by Hal Bogner to cover the work he and Marty Hirsch were doing
for USCF under their web site development arrangement. When I came
along, Hal changed a word or two and got me to sign it. The
agreement was never intended to cover a volunteer like me who would
start with one project for the USCF, and carry on to others.
Wait a second!

Does this mean that you signed this NDA, not with the USCF but rather
with Hal Bogner and the Chess Magnet Schools.

Is it then correct that the USCF never asked you to sign any agreement
at all?

If that is correct, that you never signed any NDA or any other sort of
agreement with the USCF, then this entire discussion is nonsense.

Old February 3rd 09, 01:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal

Mark,

You still have not answered my questions, which a

You have asked this same question in various formats hundreds of times
over the past year. Why do you keep asking the same question over and
over again? What is your goal? What do you seek to prove? Where are
you going with this? If you succeed in proving what you claim that you
have proven, what is the next step?

The second question is: Do you think that the USCF would have been
better off if the Mottershead Report had never been made public? This
would mean that the Fake Sam Sloan would have been able to continue to
spew obscene messages all over the Internet attacking almost every
chess personality except for Susan and Paul. Do you think that this
would have been a good thing?